New Girl Rebecca

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I would think that's something they would consider before they join. Because honestly no matter how hard RLC tries to stop it something is going to get out. 

I guess the problem is more that it was on social networks like VK. There are big communities that share footage on VK, and as most of the girls seem to be fairly active on there it could come back to them personally

Well this may seem a pointless comment but I don't fancy Rebecca. I think she's an ordinary looking blonde with big tits like Lola. It is just my opinion and expect many will disagree but surely you can't get away with just being sweet. Well Kristy probably can but she's prettier with a great arse and an entertainer.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this may seem a pointless comment but I don't fancy Rebecca. I think she's an ordinary looking blonde with big tits like Lola. It is just my opinion and expect many will disagree but surely you can't get away with just being sweet. Well Kristy probably can but she's prettier with a great arse and an entertainer.

her breasts are bigger than Lola's --more like Jasmin   that's the only disagreement

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But you fancy her 

Image result for rolling stones

I disagree I think she very pretty, besides I like a curvey woman :heart:

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

her breasts are bigger than Lola's --more like Jasmin   that's the only disagreement

Maybe they're all the same size but one's an Amazon, one's a human, and one's a pixie. they just look bigger on a pixie. None are quite so wonderful as Megan's though. 

And I think she's a beautiful, down-to-Earth girl-next-door type, much more relatable than most of the girls on the site. She's charming and friendly and she clearly has a spark inside her which just needs the right situation to come to the surface. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

But you fancy her 

Image result for rolling stones

I fancied what she did that night. I don't think My Belle's that pretty either but I think she can more easily transform her appearance and of course I couldn't fancy her more. 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

And I think she's a beautiful, down-to-Earth girl-next-door type, much more relatable than most of the girls on the site. She's charming and friendly and she clearly has a spark inside her which just needs the right situation to come to the surface. 

well as long as she is here she needs to ignite that spark and light that fire!!!!

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I do see that in her - it is kind of what I meant, less captured by the bright lights like some of them, My Belle for instance - but she does not do anything for me. I wish she did!

Mind you, I like her leather skirt.

Earlier today Rebecca had a phonecall with her partner in the hallway and then on the sofa, thanks to Yury for the translation:

Rebecca speaks with a guy (husband?) by the name of R**. She read his correspondence (on a social network?) with his friend by the name of K**. R** wrote that he met a girl who had 'melted' at his beauty

K** asked to R** whether he knows this girl. Then K** encourages R** to continue his acquaintance with her, and move on to 'more decisive action.'

Rebecca quarrels with R**. He says that she misunderstood him. Allegedly it was K** who wrote the comments, and not R**. Rebecca says that R** deceives her and tries to present her as a silly woman. She says that R** can go and fuck this girl and turns off the phone. :biggrin:

Well Rebecca, I can certainly think of one way to get your revenge :angel: