Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 11:35 AM, Harvey Brooks said:
Click on http://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam13  now and you will see something amazing

They can't even get their tweets right.

Hard to click on cam 13 when there aren't 13 cams in any of the apartments.

This was a shot backwards...

cams´numbering in the URL is different from the list (in every apartment)

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 11:35 AM, Harvey Brooks said:
Klicken Sie auf http: // voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam13  jetzt und Sie werden etwas Erstaunliches zu sehen

Sie können nicht einmal ihre Tweets richtig.

Schwer zu klicken Sie auf Nocken 13, wenn nicht 13 Nocken in einem der Apartments.

Can not see any difference. Everything in the old. Just boring from ubd to times sex.

2 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

So these people own their apartments but you're kicking Stacy out of her apartment and adding a new girl.

You lie so much you can't even remember the lies you've written.

Can you understand that these apartments are being run by their managers who decide if they kick or add people? Stacy doesn't own this apartment, where did you even get this kind of info from? Please be prepared to prove something before accusing of lies. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Can you understand that these apartments are being run by their managers who decide if they kick or add people? Stacy doesn't own this apartment, where did you even get this kind of info from? Please be prepared to prove something before accusing of lies. 

If the apartments are being run by their managers, how is it that you're kicking out Stacy? Wouldn't that be the responsibility of that "independent" manager?

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

If the apartments are being run by their managers, how is it that you're kicking out Stacy? Wouldn't that be the responsibility of that "independent" manager?

It would be more correct to say: "SNAE management decided to kick Stacy out", but we made an announcement from VHTV, not from managers. 

The responsibility is on manager, but client (read users) relations is our responsibility. 

• Upvote 1

I am not a subscriber yet, but I have been reading all the comments.  It seems that some of you are trying to create problems and bad mouth VHTV,

almost as though you were hired by or are a member of a competitor trying to sabatage their efforts

As with any new business, there is going to be hiccups and problems, but

I personally applaud their efforts to keep the lines of communication open between subscribers (or those interested in becoming subscribers) and try

to address concerns of those paying members.  Well done in my opinion-one of the few offering this type of service (voyeur viewing) that have done this.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I am not a subscriber yet, but I have been reading all the comments.  It seems that some of you are trying to create problems and bad mouth VHTV,

almost as though you were hired by or are a member of a competitor trying to sabatage their efforts

As with any new business, there is going to be hiccups and problems, but

I personally applaud their efforts to keep the lines of communication open between subscribers (or those interested in becoming subscribers) and try

to address concerns of those paying members.  Well done in my opinion-one of the few offering this type of service (voyeur viewing) that have done this.

I have been among those that have been harshly criticizing. They have not lived up to their promises and in my opinion deserve the criticism. I joined when they expanded to 4 apartments with promises of more to come soon. They said they had a number of couples waiting to join. In fact they stated on 11/20 that they had an apartment ready to come online immediately if they kicked out Ruslan/Katya. They said then that they had to do some needed work before the new apartment could come online and now, three plus weeks later, they're saying possibly next Wednesday they'll have a new apartment. They also have been very ambiguous about better cameras and better sound pick up. Their archive timeline is nice, but difficult to use accurately as the timeline jumps rapidly. They say they're working on archive videos but a month later they've made no progress available to their subscribers. Bottom line, they've only got two viable apartments and one of those has been at least partially disfunctional. They say they don't make false promises, but have done very little to progress on the promises and assurances they've made.

• Upvote 2