Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 hours ago, happyone said:

I am not a subscriber yet, but I have been reading all the comments.  It seems that some of you are trying to create problems and bad mouth VHTV,

almost as though you were hired by or are a member of a competitor trying to sabatage their efforts

As with any new business, there is going to be hiccups and problems, but

I personally applaud their efforts to keep the lines of communication open between subscribers (or those interested in becoming subscribers) and try

to address concerns of those paying members.  Well done in my opinion-one of the few offering this type of service (voyeur viewing) that have done this.

I was a subscriber of VV at the time they were not yet established. ... At one point, they had only two girls left without anything going on. The VV management responded with more and more ridiculous "improvements" to change the situation. The whole thing became unbearable painful as they added a guy running through the apartment almost all day, scream into the cams and out of the open window. ... Every management makes mistakes and some do this even worse than I thought possible. .. ::)

In order to evaluate the performance of VH it would be necessary to know whether the two pages (VH and VV) are really separate or secretly together. If they are really independent, I would say the current state was something to be expected. They try some residents have many failures but also a little success. As with VV it will take some time to find enough people so that everything runs at least kind of smoothly. If they are working with VV (or even are the same sponsors), i would rate them almost as a scam to get more money out of people. ... Funny is that both seems posible. 

Currently, VH seems a lot like a very small version of RLC. They even have a girls apartment with a lower number of girls but equal boredom. .. :biggrin: ... The experience with VV has shown that this alignment can still be changed. Maybe this is also necessary, in order to justify the comparatively high costs with yet still very small content. Ultimately, they have to do something different or at least better than the competition to be truly successful. 

• Upvote 1

It kind of makes a mockery of this line.

You're watching real people in real homes in the real time. What happens there - is being streamed on Voyeur House TV.

"Except when we don't want you to see it and turn off the cameras."

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Und thex getwittert nur Alex Lina wieder nach unten sein wird. Ich kenne keine andere Voyeur Seite mit so vielen Ausfallzeiten ...

You're right. I have been a Premium Member for two months, I think you can write 8days. You will not see it and will not give you a discount. Well, will not be a premium member. Too bad, or must see if they become better.

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And thex just tweeted Alex Lina will be down again. I do not know any other voyeur site with such many downtimes...

It is called RLC ... ;) ... they have a lot of down time at the barcelona apartments ...

16 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

It kind of makes a mockery of this line.

You're watching real people in real homes in the real time. What happens there - is being streamed on Voyeur House TV.

"Except when we don't want you to see it and turn off the cameras."

Yes. This is also my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I find it very worrying that the last post here is dated the last day 18 and today it is already 20 (Tuesday). It means that credibility is really being lost to its users.

Emphasized Tuesday, because tomorrow, Wednesday is the deadline extended by Adm VH to present the new apartment. See (Coming this week).

Before it comes to rebating I remember here was posted that the deadline would be Tuesday, more by commitments of the new occupants extended for the next day.
We are therefore waiting.

Once the criticism is made, a compliment follows, for the apartment now MNAE (its new member until now is making a good presence and the others together as well).

37 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I find it very worrying that the last post here is dated the last day 18 and today it is already 20 (Tuesday). It means that credibility is really being lost to its users.

Emphasized Tuesday, because tomorrow, Wednesday is the deadline extended by Adm VH to present the new apartment. See (Coming this week).

Before it comes to rebating I remember here was posted that the deadline would be Tuesday, more by commitments of the new occupants extended for the next day.
We are therefore waiting.

Once the criticism is made, a compliment follows, for the apartment now MNAE (its new member until now is making a good presence and the others together as well).

Until they get more apartments and replace Amy and Alya, I'm not really going to have any desire to watch. VHTV should have all this stuff situated before they started running. I do feel sorry for those that subscribed to this site early.