Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

The first hour of the timeline is easy to use and find the time wanted even though the clock is out by ten minutes after the first hour. After that one hour mark the timeline is extremely difficult to navigate and select a specific point. Would it be possible to lock the first three hours (the timeline visible from 00) and then have it wander all over the place after that?

27 minutes ago, nack said:

Why let it wander at all ? Adding those 19 hours with the breakup markers at 5,10,15,...till 60 for one hour and the proceeding one should not be difficult and yes a lock would help.

I'm just looking for something a little bit easier to navigate because right now it is so annoying I am reluctant to even attempt to use it.

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

I'm just looking for something a little bit easier to navigate because right now it is so annoying I am reluctant to even attempt to use it.

I dont know if you are a premium RLC subscriber,but their timeline has graphs for activity and you can also mouse over for preview.I can easily navigate full 24 hours and watch the activity videos with ease.Something VHTV can look upto.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nack said:

I dont know if you are a premium RLC subscriber,but their timeline has graphs for activity and you can also mouse over for preview.I can easily navigate full 24 hours and watch the activity videos with ease.Something VHTV can look upto.

I am and yes the replay works well and the preview helps to pinpoint the activity you wish to view.

Well I must admit when VHTV first got live I thought of them as amateurs who never can compete with VV. And I said they will be history pretty soon.

I was proven wrong. Nowadays VH is far more professional as VV ever was. The site is growing constantly. Best is that VH is discussing here at camcaps with us tell us future plans and even considering our ideas we have here.

Thats great and I hope it will continue and get even better that year.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Thestarider Any chance you guys can move the whole VH thread to the Voyeur Style Cam Sites section of the forum? Right now, it's in a sectiom all to itself and it makes ot harder to navaigate the forum. Thx!

Amy, that was created by the ADMIN, I do not have permission to accomplish that task.

Hey CC'ers! While new couple was asleep, we have set up cameras in their apartments. Giving you a sneak peak of the layout. More photos will be posted soon, as we are finishing cameras set up. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one living room and kitchen. Capacity of 6 people, more tenants are coming to live there.

realm_6_2.png

realm_6_1.png

realm_6_3.png

realm_6_4.png

• Upvote 1