Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Ok guys! What's happening to VH? It just seems to me that things are grinding to a boring halt. Alex and Lina have an excuse, but what about the rest of them. I think it's well enough time to call Anna and Alex the crappiest managers ever. What have they done? They emptied the old apt and moved into seclusion. Aren't they supposed to be finding talent and opening apts. left and right, like Alex and Lina did? They aren't doing nothing. Peter and Emma's place? Please, as if? I have a few days left to decide if I'm going to renew my subscription. The way things are going right now, it's not looking good. Oddly enough, the main reason I'm considering staying is with the hope that the money will go to help Lina.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok guys! What's happening to VH? It just seems to me that things are grinding to a boring halt. Alex and Lina have an excuse, but what about the rest of them. I think it's well enough time to call Anna and Alex the crappiest managers ever. What have they done? They emptied the old apt and moved into seclusion. Aren't they supposed to be finding talent and opening apts. left and right, like Alex and Lina did? They aren't doing nothing. Peter and Emma's place? Please, as if? I have a few days left to decide if I'm going to renew my subscription. The way things are going right now, it's not looking good. Oddly enough, the main reason I'm considering staying is with the hope that the money will go to help Lina.

Well yes I guess we are now entering the phase where it's getting indeed a lil more boring and hopefully not lead to a situation we had at VV. Now it's on VH to do the right thing to make the site a lil more interesting again. I will stay because I don't think they will make the same mistake as VV did. But it will be indeed nice when @Voyeur House TV would give us a lil more information about Peter and Emma and plans for other appartements or planned features.

As for Lina I would happily pay ten times the amount when it would help her.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well yes I guess we are now entering the phase where it's getting indeed a lil more boring and hopefully not lead to a situation we had at VV. Now it's on VH to do the right thing to make the site a lil more interesting again. I will stay because I don't think they will make the same mistake as VV did. But it will be indeed nice when @Voyeur House TV would give us a lil more information about Peter and Emma and plans for other appartements or planned features.

As for Lina I would happily pay ten times the amount when it would help her.

With you my friend.

• Upvote 2

VH is a until two months ago was the most hopeful I am site but they became still, and it's getting even more remote and innovation began a deteriorating editorial policy. Dead tenants quality has become. For example, she's gone because we don't like and Sveta had tracking non-charm Regina & we found one at a time, so I was wondering if management Stas house built of olasılsık of these two pair tracking call zero. A & A would be constantly at a party they at least as attractive to a lot of monitoring them for two weeks. Eric & Layla previously They share the same House with Jess & Sam left the houses in what's changed in the same number of couples not join new contacts in different houses. A week later, unfortunately my membership brief. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you. I think a lot has to do with Alex and Luna having to focus on more important things. That where VH and Anna/Alex need to be stepping it up and they are not. It's coming right around that time that a lot of subscribers joined after the first foursome at Anna's place. These folks need a reason to renew their subscription and I don't see it happening. 

I don't think Anna and Alex can take a similar role like Alex and Lina have. Id rather see Maria and Grisha being able to do such things. But most important at first is that our Lina is getting alright again :heart:

has anyone thought of getting sveta & vlad involved in recruiting? they are close to lina & alex & since they apparently can't return at least not yet they could maybe get some new people & apts going with advice from alex. then just let alex take care of the cams while lina recovers. just a thought!!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has anyone thought of getting sveta & vlad involved in recruiting? they are close to lina & alex & since they apparently can't return at least not yet they could maybe get some new people & apts going with advice from alex. then just let alex take care of the cams while lina recovers. just a thought!!!!

Good idea. Never thought of it.

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi guys and girls, I've been saving up to get my sub back on VH, it was hot as hell  a month or so ago, now the bottom seems to be falling out?

You can do what most people will do; wait until something exciting happens and then take your sub. Then you'll have at least one month for something, or somethings to happen after that to try to make your sub worth while. 

• Upvote 2

I will have to give credit where credit is due.  I want to thank VH for fixing the night cams in Grisha and Misha's bedroom.  Also thank you for contacting this couple and getting them to lighten up the rooms.  Took a bit but you seem  to be responsive to your customers' needs, or at least trying and it is appreciated..... Now about that yellow tint in Eric and Layla's Apartment.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You can do what most people will do; wait until something exciting happens and then take your sub. Then you'll have at least one month for something, or somethings to happen after that to try to make your sub worth while. 

That sounds like the w as y to go, i'm not rolling in money here, and I got even less for entertainment.  Hot sex, with great looking people, lots of drama, and clear cams is what I'm looking for