Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

vh is still way ahead of the others & the benefits of staying will outweigh the temporary lull in activity. benefits: price frozen, more archives available, more apts soon, & also they will be able to work on streaming problems & give a better chance in auditioning people. still only $1 per day!

That's exactly what I am saying. It ok to criticize them but they are still far better than the rest. Would be really cool if @Voyeur House TV can give us as much information and talk to us like they did at beginning of the year in here. All those negative ranting would not be there than if they would answer our questions and give us information at least once a day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

A longo prazo será melhor eu tenho certeza!

Six more months? Because it's this time (underneath) that I'm here. Paying!!!
The point is not to improve but to do the minimum. Which leaves something to be desired.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Six more months? Because it's this time (underneath) that I'm here. Paying!!!
The point is not to improve but to do the minimum. Which leaves something to be desired.

I know, bear. There will be coming better times I am sure.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isso é exatamente o que estou dizendo. É ok para criticá-los, mas eles ainda são muito melhores do que o resto. Seria muito legal se @Voyeur House TV pode nos dar tanta informação e falar-nos como eles fizeram no início do ano aqui. Todos aqueles negativos ranting não seria lá do que se eles iriam responder às nossas perguntas e nos dar informações, pelo menos, uma vez por dia.

Another point that I agree with you. Silence gives room for expectation (on our part). And in the case they are not positive.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Another point that I agree with you. Silence gives room for expectation (on our part). And in the case they are not positive.

Exactly what I am saying. Communication is most important

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exatamente o que eu estou dizendo. A comunicação é mais importante

But reliable and truthful communication.

An example (?) Tara / Officially left the project?
The apartment would be with lesbians (hahah, your personal expectation). Is it really going to work?
Will Anna and Alex really launch a new apartment in their management?
Grisha and Maria informed VH (he said) that they would compensate for the blackout on April 24. Will happen ?
Enough? (All informed by VH) and nothing of our part "invented".
I recognize the unforeseen events (the term already justifies this) as this Sun was, but I recognize even more the need to immediately resume these.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So heres the news announced: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-16-05-2017

Wonder why theres no word of a new appartement for Grisha and Maria...

Silvia and Josh have absolutely earned better apartment. They have no chance for success in the apartment  theyre in now, despite their awesome lovemaking several times a day it's too small. They had a party and it was good despite the small size. No brawling or esxessive drinking, people fucking in their bed, and a good time for everyone.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Silvia and Josh have absolutely earned better apartment. They have no chance for success in the apartment  theyre in now, despite their awesome lovemaking several times a day it's too small. They had a party and it was good despite the small size. No brawling or esxessive drinking, people fucking in their bed, and a good time for everyone.

Damn right, Ash. Those guys deserve better

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx for info. Any news about lesbian appartements? And navigation through moments archive is still quite confusing and hard to find sth. Still can't select a date to filter and no filtering between old and present appartements.

And let me say again the timeline is just great. Only voyeur site with that cool feature. Don't count RLC in because their timeline cost a fortune.

Not a fortune, but practically a new signature. Absurd!!!
That I refuse to pay since when I joined the condition prémium 5 years ago, predicted that other deployments, improvements and modernization features would already be included in this condition.
What clearly now becomes like an untruth today, because in order to have access to the timeline must necessarily be a premium user.
The cost to maintain this feature is minimal. A simple 24 hour backup without storage.

Access to the timeline is not an improvement feature but a necessity since we have uncovered times (several) and therefore would be a way to compensate for this signature.

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But reliable and truthful communication.

An example (?) Tara / Officially left the project?
The apartment would be with lesbians (hahah, your personal expectation). Is it really going to work?
Will Anna and Alex really launch a new apartment in their management?
Grisha and Maria informed VH (he said) that they would compensate for the blackout on April 24. Will happen ?
Enough? (All informed by VH) and nothing of our part "invented".
I recognize the unforeseen events (the term already justifies this) as this Sun was, but I recognize even more the need to immediately resume these.

A lesbian apartment with horny lesbians would be a smashing success. Everyone loves lesbians!

• Upvote 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Um apartamento lésbico com lésbicas excitadas seria um sucesso esmagador. 

That it was different (very different from the examples we already had in RLC)
Nina and Kira as an example. Something fun to see and not like a behavioral stamp on.

Eugene and Alina gave a very different experience of this with their 4 guests. Alina took great advantage of her!
Too bad this part was on the balconies. And in the blind spots.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2