Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

13 hours ago, Russ said:

1  Silvia & Josh  very good couple, One couple apt. gets boring at times

2   Mika & Layne  average ,  one couple apt. gets boring at times unless gust girls come over to have sex

3  Grisha  & Maria  very good , one couple apt. gets boring at times they have had couples come over for sex, not often enough

4 Eric & Layla very good, they should not of been moved out of two bedroom apt , gets boring at times

5 Sara & Jeka   good  but 90% of time empty, so i will say bad rating, Its obvious VH has no money invested in this place VH don't give a shit 

6     Alex & Lina  average i guess they are happy with that

7   Amy & Vlad very good but probably not coming back  Tory - Nik - mystery girl  we don't need

8  I forgot about Alex & Anna and so should you

Thanks for summing it up.

11 hours ago, Russ said:

VH  when you see that there is very little chatting on CC. People are getting bored

We are aware of any buzz happening or not within the channels we are present at. Currently VHTV tenants and apartments are under big ongoing changes, we will announce them in the website header today so you won't stay uninformed. These changes are done to make our tenants more comfortable and maximize our efficiency in delivering the streams from their Houses to everyone at Voyeur House TV.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are aware of any buzz happening or not within the channels we are present at. Currently VHTV tenants and apartments are under big ongoing changes, we will announce them in the website header today so you won't stay uninformed. These changes are done to make our tenants more comfortable and maximize our efficiency in delivering the streams from their Houses to everyone at Voyeur House TV.

Thx for info. Any news about lesbian appartements? And navigation through moments archive is still quite confusing and hard to find sth. Still can't select a date to filter and no filtering between old and present appartements.

And let me say again the timeline is just great. Only voyeur site with that cool feature. Don't count RLC in because their timeline cost a fortune.

7 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

So after what is exposed above, can we expect that today will be the "D" day for the VHTV project? Officially?
More than in time for this to happen.
::)

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So heres the news announced: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-16-05-2017

Wonder why theres no word of a new appartement for Grisha and Maria...

Wow thanks for fixing all of this now.  I've had a sub for two months which ends the day after tomorrow and suffered through all of your BS.  Sorry VH that horse has left the barn and is way down the street.  NOT AGAIN EVER!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So heres the news announced: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-16-05-2017

Wonder why theres no word of a new appartement for Grisha and Maria...

What good news and comforting news.

Another Month of low flow, but with subscription being charged without any compensation. Apart from Eric and Layla, do all other Alex / Lina responsibility apartments go to the reserve (temporarily)? . For two weeks . You better stay?::)

For me it's clear. Grisha and Maria, Alex and Anna and maybe Jeka and Sara are "moves" for June and so another month of low flow than expected. That would be 3 consecutive months. More motivating to new subscriptions or maintenance of the current ones, impossible.
:dodgy:

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What good news and comforting news.

Another Month of low flow, but with subscription being charged without any compensation. Apart from Eric and Layla, do all other Alex / Lina responsibility apartments go to the reserve (temporarily)? . For two weeks . You better stay?::)

For me it's clear. Grisha and Maria, Alex and Anna and maybe Jeka and Sara are "moves" for June and so another month of low flow than expected. That would be 3 consecutive months. More motivating to new subscriptions or maintenance of the current ones, impossible.
:dodgy:

Dont know you thinking that negative, bear. But I agree very little excitement and site progress lately at VH.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Wow thanks for fixing all of this now.  I've had a sub for two months which ends the day after tomorrow and suffered through all of your BS.  Sorry VH that horse has left the barn and is way down the street.  NOT AGAIN EVER!

They really slowed down adding new appartements and features lately and there were several issues with cams. They must get back to how they did at beginning of the year. More information was given and more progress made.  But on the other hand was their a voyeur site who was so much better than @Voyeur House TV in last two months?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Não sei você pensando que negativo, urso. Mas eu concordo muito pouco entusiasmo e progresso do site ultimamente na VH.

It's not negative thinking (and as you and Amy know, it's not my profile here).

It is a clear vision of the moment. We had 8 active apartments (one U $ per day).
Each apartment promoting an event "over" one day in each week, we would have the whole week covered in our attention and interest.
And each apartment a week to plan your next event.
Let's go to practice / Sab that spent what we had (?) / Sun (?), Mon (?) And what we will have today to have (?) And tomorrow Wed (???).
Am I wrong in this line of reasoning?
:huh:

vh is still way ahead of the others & the benefits of staying will outweigh the temporary lull in activity. benefits: price frozen, more archives available, more apts soon, & also they will be able to work on streaming problems & give a better chance in auditioning people. still only $1 per day!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It's not negative thinking (and as you and Amy know, it's not my profile here).

It is a clear vision of the moment. We had 8 active apartments (one U $ per day).
Each apartment promoting an event "over" one day in each week, we would have the whole week covered in our attention and interest.
And each apartment a week to plan your next event.
Let's go to practice / Sab that spent what we had (?) / Sun (?), Mon (?) And what we will have today to have (?) And tomorrow Wed (???).
Am I wrong in this line of reasoning?
:huh:

Nope I agree. More action badly needed.

• Upvote 1