Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Newest newsletter:

mail_logo_square_2.png

Latest news and updates at VHTV

mail_bg_3.jpg

Hey, dear guest of Voyeur House TV or our beloved subscriber. Hope you did not miss as a lot, but we definately missed the chance to let you know about our latest changes. Let us cover what happened at VHTV lastly and what is going to happen in recent future.

Chloe, James's girlfriend is on her private vacation. While she's out, Lisa occupied her place near James. Both love inviting their friends to stay over for an interesting evening, so they make it boring for anyone at VHTV.

Grisha & Maria were running multiple parties within the boundaries of their large House. Did you notice a pool they got over there? They shared some plans with us on upcoming events during this week. It seems like a new girl is coming over there to have some hot fun with Maria this weekend. Looks like it will be very very hot over there!

The house of Grisha & Maria will be equipped with additional cameras, that will cover blind zones, pool area, second yard and everything you told us via your feedback. New cameras will be installed later this month, so keep watching their place to notice the changes soon :)

Ashley & Dean joined infamous couple of Alex & Anna. A weeek passed, and Ashley broke up with Dean and we saw that new guy came to their place to have fun with Ashley. There is a rumour, that he's coming back soon to continue working on Ashley's hideous behavior to open her up for everyone to enjoy!

New cameras at Sara & Jeka, Pavel & Alice! Finally, all the crappy cameras Jeka mounted are now gone and we all can enjoy better picture, no lags and clear sound over there!

New girl is coming to live with Sara & Jeka, Pavel & Alice this weekend. Let's see how bad she can behave and let us know what you think about her via Support

In addition to these great news, new apartments are coming soon for everyone at VHTV to enjoy even more. Jeka is planning something interesting to show this month, and Alex & Lina are now planning to add new place to VHTV too.

Lena & Peter will be out from 7th to 11th of July.

Meanwhile, Katie & Phil are going full romantic tonight while their neighbours are out. In addition, we were shared a plan of crazy marathon at their place this week. Watch closely to see everything on every cam over there!

• Upvote 3

Why cant they give a little background on the new girl ---and like what caused Ashley to break up with Dean and where did this new guy come from--like was he an old boyfriend of Ashley --what parties are they talking about with maria--I haven't seen anything at all like they used to do  --

Personally..I really miss the crazy parties that used to be held in this apartment..when Terry arrived the apartment came alive..that girl is every man's dream.. beautiful, playful, super sensual, she is so bloody gorgeous.
The sooner this new girl bucks up or ships out the better.
Terry.. come back and sort this lot out for god's sake.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is VH ever going to go on tour? I want pictures and autographs, Maybe they should go to Vegas for the next AVN awards next Jan 2018. 

Haha Amy you are great. They better visit a European event as nakedness in the US in not aloud there.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But shes not new. Btw can you find the typo they made? I cant imagine they meant what they wrote :biggrin:

Wow! Jabbath.
I was just going to ask if I understood the text well or if there was any flaw in my translation and interpretation.
Were some words used with the intention of "double meaning"?
It will be?