Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Wow! Jabbath.
I was just going to ask if I understood the text well or if there was any flaw in my translation and interpretation.
Were some words used with the intention of "double meaning"?
It will be?

I am referring to the informative VH of course.
::)

3 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Who might that be, if not Raya?

Same question I'm making myself.
After all Raya as we baptized her is not new there and has been "living" for a long time before.
Weekends, then?
::)

• Upvote 1

VH-TV their is a big problem with Ashley hiding all the time and I know you have heard all the complaints and you have not done anything to correct the problem so now it is not Ashley's that is the problem it is VH-TV. You need to be kick in the ass for your action's or lack of. Do you really think that people pay money as members to watch people hide, if so you to change your site name to hide-n-seek. This is offensive to everyone. Please take care of the matter your self now

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH-TV their is a big problem with Ashley hiding all the time and I know you have heard all the complaints and you have not done anything to correct the problem so now it is not Ashley's that is the problem it is VH-TV. You need to be kick in the ass for your action's or lack of. Do you really think that people pay money as members to watch people hide, if so you to change your site name to hide-n-seek. This is offensive to everyone. Please take care of the matter your self now

fully agree to that, moreover I want to see Terry's ass again!

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Everybody not only wants to see her ass in here :biggrin:

I have a theory, Ana managed to get away terry when she learned that Alex fucked her without her presence, and she managed to keep Dean's candy away when she realized that Alex wanted to fuck her a lot

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, fasterboss said:

I have a theory, Ana managed to get away terry when she learned that Alex fucked her without her presence, and she managed to keep Dean's candy away when she realized that Alex wanted to fuck her a lot

Candy seemed to be the only one who could get alex hard that night.. and she seemed to like him

• Upvote 1

In realm6  cam 11 needs angled down it is so high that you can't see the guy lying on the bed,  and why don't people turn the lights on when they are in the room it makes it hard to see when it is dark

• Upvote 2