Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well what did we have, before the "lights" went out?
Eric and Layla fraternising with Margaet and Tony,
Tim and Zoii, in bed next to Amanda.
Lisa with her first real guests at a party,
Bree and her friend magically in return,
First weekend of the new guest in Maria and Grisha, as well as the birthday girl also present.
Misty spending the night away.

And now the continuations and conclusions of the "novels" in and above may already have taken place, and none of this can be seen, reviewed, or recorded.

And I thought before Friday that I had died for VH:dodgy:.

Well I dont know any big company who did not have a complete downtime yet. Its just inevitable. Sometime every website will suffer from it. Its just a matter of time. You can think you have done all possible to prevent it and it will happen anyways. Thats Murphys law. Important is after getting the servers up again to implement methods to stop happening it in the future again. 

CC (or relevant Admins and Tecs) will you please correct the hyperlink to the VHTV section on the 'Forums - Voyeur Style Cam Sites' section which still points to the old (97) VHTV page.  Thanks guys and/or gals 

CC01.jpg

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I dont know any big company who did not have a complete downtime yet. Its just inevitable. Sometime every website will suffer from it. Its just a matter of time. You can think you have done all possible to prevent it and it will happen anyways. Thats Murphys law. Important is after getting the servers up again to implement methods to stop happening it in the future again. 

at least there wasn't much to miss last night.

• Like 1

It's the best time to do anything on servers... could just need to update something ... 

Nothing happen in any house that worth to delay some needs (Unless Lisa get crazy and started to had sex with the two guest - Until 7.am (local time) everything was calm)) ... And they will tell us that is technical problems

Or maybe they forget to pay the bill :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

is it the first time 6hrs of maintenance? I'm starting to think of something serious happened ... 

Been in VH for long time and don't remember so much hours offline,at least they should give us some update info regulary.I mean last info was about 5hours ago and that 10:00AM thing it's passed hours ago.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Been in VH for long time and don't remember so much hours offline,at least they should give us some update info regulary.I mean last info was about 5hours ago and that 10:00AM thing it's passed hours ago.

EDIT: Just as I post this the service has come back online

I agree, irrespective of the cause/reason for the downtime it is reasonable to expect that the website and/or twitter feed is updated with the current status and anticipated return of the service.  Not knowing is sometimes worse than knowing but not liking the answer. Come on @Voyeur House TV give us an update please.

Edited by Arkay2
Updated content

5 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

EDIT: Just as I post this the service has come back online

I agree, irrespective of the cause/reason for the downtime it is reasonable to expect that the website and/or twitter feed is updated with the current status and anticipated return of the service.  Not knowing is sometimes worse than knowing but not liking the answer. Come on @Voyeur House TV give us an update please.

But no timeline yet...