Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think too quickly. He just moved the equipment. Need 2-3-4 days for cable routing, mount, installation.

Groomy no indication of George making an house like the Nina and Alan one?Or maybe an place with four residents?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe hes fast :biggrin: We will see soon

I think house will be from Alex and Lina or Anna and Alex.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Already an second gay house?Nothing against another house but would prefer for exemple first the lesbian house or other house.Would love an place with an ebony couple or an older couple for exemple.

It is rather difficult to find ebony couple in Russia.

Asians - also difficult, but in Siberia there are pretty Asian-type girls. The RLC had one couple by the way.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Groomy no indication of George making an house like the Nina and Alan one?Or maybe an place with four residents?

No. Maybe later (end of the year).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think house will be from Alex and Lina or Anna and Alex.

It is rather difficult to find ebony couple in Russia.

Asians - also difficult, but in Siberia there are pretty Asian-type girls. The RLC had one couple by the way.

No. Maybe later (end of the year).

Didn't catch the Asian couple in Rlc,but in archives I seen an couple were the girl was ebony was that was very nice,agree that must be kinda difficult to find ebony couple in Russia but for exemple an older couple must not be that hard and would be an nice change and nice to watch,regard the house being from Alex and lina or Anna and Alex,well we have to wait and see what gona be..last ones were not very good..the Tim and zoi and the rockhead place,maybe the good news will come at the end of year:biggrin:.Thanks for the info groomy.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't catch the Asian couple in Rlc,but in archives I seen an couple were the girl was ebony was that was very nice,agree that must be kinda difficult to find ebony couple in Russia but for exemple an older couple must not be that hard and would be an nice change and nice to watch,regard the house being from Alex and lina or Anna and Alex,well we have to wait and see what gona be..last ones were not very good..the Tim and zoi and the rockhead place,maybe the good news will come at the end of year:biggrin:.Thanks for the info groomy.

No, I would not refuse either. Exotics. But it is necessary to do the "cell" in another country. Although this may not be a problem.

For example Africa - Mtwapa or other (not such a tourist) city in Kenya. Or another country - where there are many tribes. And girls really differ very much. 2-3 houses will be more than enough for exotics. Renting houses is cheaper than in St. Petersburg. The standard of living +/- in tourist places (for lecherous people, others we do not need:biggrin:). Good Internet is in the cities.

• Upvote 1