Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! I agree. It’s seems that some would have us think that only a pro-VH viewpoint is welcome here otherwise you get told that your spoiling the fun. I complain about the free cams, bad tenant behavior, and anything I see that is what I consider anti-voyeurism. That’s always been what I do here. And yes, it’s also the very thing that helped put VH on the map. That is dealing with me and my issues. What changed is that VH decided that they didn’t need me anymore and moreso they don’t need any of you either. Your complaints fall on deaf ears except for a few here who relay and carry the message back to the home office for review. The fact that VH continues to ignore me tells me that they are perfectly content with the way things are and the direction their site is going. I disagree vehemently! But at least I try to explain why even if no one will listen. 

I’m sorry if you don’t like my comments as of late, but VH is at a crossroads and at some point all of you are going to have to decide if these things I’m talking about matter or not. If you think they don’t that’s fine, but don’t try to silence me from making them just cause you think it spoils the fun. From my perspective, there’s more at stake then just your fun. 

Yes VH has changed, they no longer care what we have to say, soon or later most member will see that VH DON'T care what we have to say, VH only cares about how much money they can make

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m sorry if you don’t like my comments as of late, but VH is at a crossroads and at some point all of you are going to have to decide if these things I’m talking about matter or not. If you think they don’t that’s fine, but don’t try to silence me from making them just cause you think it spoils the fun. From my perspective, there’s more at stake then just your fun. 

Wouldn't even try to silence you hun and hope you never are thats why we love you on here as it gives us all a kick up the backside.:biggrin: or in your words ........butt

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unfortunately not anymore. VH has clearly decided that CC is no longer needed. 

Excuse me ! I still have no reason to think this way. And as far as I can see, neither does VH ..

And not just VH, but the projects themselves and their managers as well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me ! I still have no reason to think this way. And as far as I can see, neither does VH ..

And not just VH, but the projects themselves and their managers as well.

It's the managers that have spoiled this as has been said many many times before.  They open up apartment after apartment with not even a little quality control because they get 50% of the cut.  That is an obscene amount of money to get for basically signing a rental contract and setting up cams (which they fail to do properly every time).

Just remember that if you have a favourite tenant then there is some greasy "manager" creaming 50% of the money that they earn. That just is not right and it has led to the fakeness and bullshit apartments and many dissatisfied current and (like me) former customers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's the managers that have spoiled this as has been said many many times before.  They open up apartment after apartment with not even a little quality control because they get 50% of the cut.  That is an obscene amount of money to get for basically signing a rental contract and setting up cams (which they fail to do properly every time).

Just remember that if you have a favourite tenant then there is some greasy "manager" creaming 50% of the money that they get earn. That just is not right and it has led to the fakeness and bullshit apartments and many dissatisfied current and (like me) former customers.

Couldn't agree more,VH should put an hand on this,managers just keep opening sub par Looking places,one after another,with questionable residents,the result it's places opening and closing in short period.They should look in this regard to Rlc,places are opened with full forniture,and they actually fell,look like an home..even last day an house opened..without an dam bed being mounted,places look very empty.Seems a lot of greedy by some managers,and it's taking an damage on VH quality delivery.At this ritm soon it will be thirty houses and many very low quality.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh boy are you speaking my language. 100% agree! Not even to mention that VH has in the past and still may be allowing sub-managers to run apts. The system is very apt to corruption. VH washes their hands of it by saying, we just pay the 50% and the rest is not our problem. It wasn’t until the incident at the compound happened that they promised to change. Hard to know for sure if they really did. 

For sure! That incident and just the general feel of that grim sex compound marked the turning point for VH and it's a shame to see that instead of listening they have carried on down the same path to an even greater degree. It's weird because they could be making so much more money (or at least saving money by not having to pay out for the crap freeloading tenant apartments) and the tenants would be so much more obviously happy if VH just cut out the middle man, paid their tenants directly and let them live their own lives instead of by a manager's approval and schedule. What a ridiculous system!

The more I think about it the more I see that the only winner here is these managers, they are ruining VH's reputation and their tenants are essentially economic slaves yet the managers are making a pretty penny from VH. Wake up @Voyeur House TV there is something rotten going on and I hope you can see it after so many words by multiple people written to you about it.

Seeing Misty those times desperately phoning around for people to fuck...  Umm, nah I'm not going to support that kind of carry on and VH is ultimately responsible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Não poderia concordar mais, a VH deve colocar uma mão sobre isso, os gerentes apenas continuam abrindo lugares parecendo parados, um após o outro, com residentes questionáveis, o resultado é abrir e fechar os lugares em um período curto. Eles devem olhar a este respeito para Rlc , os lugares são abertos com mobiliário completo, e eles realmente caíram, parecem uma casa ... até o último dia, uma casa abriu ... sem uma cama de barragem sendo montada, os lugares parecem muito vazios. Parece muito ganancioso por alguns gerentes, e é causando um dano na entrega da qualidade VH. Neste ritmo, em breve serão trinta casas e muitas de muito baixa qualidade.

Then RLC can rest easy, because it will recover all your ex-users who have jumped here (who knows what the reason) ....
Excluding myself, of course My personal reason is widely known by all ...

I say this, because I see members here in CC and in this forum with more than 3 years of activity (and I believe that VV does not have more than that) ..

So the logic is that they are ex- or current (still) RLC. That is, they pay for both sites.

As for 'managers', this was the initial hurdle and as any contract (incusive for those who join the site also, as a user) is allowed to accept or not.

A living example of this is Dasha, who did nothing here before (after leaving RLC) and nothing is doing in RLC at the moment (again) ..

Just to remember and reinforce. The "managers" today, except George, were yesterday members and acting on their own project.

Some still are, like Mira and Maria 

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ne cherchez pas plus loin, puis Candy et Dean de voir le pouvoir des gestionnaires ont sur VH. Tout le monde pense vraiment VH ne jamais les mettre à leur place quand ils sont en cours d'exécution avec les planches les numéros qu'ils sont en cours d'exécution. Si seulement tu savais! Les gestionnaires ont tout le pouvoir ici. Et vous savez tous le dicton quand il est au pouvoir! C'est vrai, il vous corrompt et dans cet environnement, vous feriez mieux de le croire! Si vous pensez que les locataires ont une merveilleuse option disponible pour les hors VH, vous êtes délirant. Beaucoup de ces gens sont mûrs! 

Bonsoir Amy, je suis nouveau sur VH et je lis avec attention vos commentaires...et je suis effaré par votre naïveté.

Il y a longtemps que vous êtes sur la planète TERRE? En France, mon pays, on dirait que vous vivez chez les "Bisounours". Vous connaissez vous des dizaines de couples qui accepteraient d'être filmés 24/24h chez eux sans raisons d'argent ou pire?

C'est VH qui les paye donc c'est les chefs! Pour nous clients, car nous sommes clients et non voyeurs pour VH, nous sommes libres d'aller voir ailleurs, et donc devenir les chefs!!

L' argent, le sexe les deux grands ressors de l'Humanité... 

Au fait, Bree n'a plus mal à sa chatte (c'est Dylan qui me l'a dit)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, romthi said:

je suis francais et tout a fait d'accord avec toi coffee94

Enchanté Romthi, j'espère que nous pourront échanger souvent. Cà fait un petit mois que je suis abonné: raison principale le délire sexuel de Bree lors de la partouze de décembre.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

Enchanté Romthi, j'espère que nous pourront échanger souvent. Cà fait un petit mois que je suis abonné: raison principale le délire sexuel de Bree lors de la partouze de décembre.

Ce soir il faut suivre chez Lola (petit conseil d'ami):biggrin: