Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my friends you all know James from VH? Well I agreed with him to help him a little bit in the forums here. Means I will forward tech issues complaints about participants and ideas you have to improve. 

I basically collect at the end of day  important stuff in topics here and sum it up for him.  Sometimes when its necessary and I notice it I may react pretty fast and when hes available contact him. 

So the advantage for us here in is VH gets more and faster information, ideas and feedback and the advantage for them is more feedback and not have to read to all topics all day. So you see a win win situation. :biggrin:

Now some smart asses of you will probably ask themselves why is he doing this? Whats the advantage for him? Good question :biggrin:

Well first of all I dont get payed for it. but I am not only interested in what goes on in front of cams. Its fun for me to see how all works and grows and can support you my friends and the guys from VH. If I had more time and kow the right people I think Id open my own appartement :biggrin: So its basically fun for me.

But please note I wont take sides here. I am the guy who forwards information and will give back information. I will point out mistakes and good stuff on both sides. (Our side and VH) 

Aaand: I am not the VH support. So please dont make me responsible for any tech issues and most important dont contact me when you have issues with your account in some way. Support is still no1 to contact.

I speak to our general membership: It is in the best interests of CamCaps to help VHTV, VV and Camarads obtain the best feedback about their sites. The owners of these newer site all have members who represent them here. They want CONSTRUCTIVE information. I am extremely happy to see them visiting here.

Please post good suggestions on these treads. Insults accomplish nothing to help CamCaps or the new sites improve.

jabbath1987 has agreed to work as a liaison between CC and VH. I have no problem with that. We at CC welcome interaction with CC and the newer sites.

Help jabbath1987 do his job by posting responsibly and with useful and constructive comments. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Bist Du Dir sicher daß Du das machen willst? Die Leute werden Dich früher oder später mit Privatnachrichten bombardieren, "Jabbath kannste ma das...", "Jabbath kannste ma dies" usw. Und wenn mal was nicht sofort gemacht wird, heißt es dann "Jabbath, warum wurde das Problem noch nicht gelöst?" u.ä.

Versteh mich nicht falsch, ich find's klasse daß Du Dich aufopferst aber Du machst das zu einem denkbar schlechten Zeitpunkt.

Im Moment liegt soviel im argen. Ständige Ladekreise, Ruckler usw. sind da noch das kleinste Problem. Aber folglich werden die Leute die Gunst der Stunde nutzen und an Dich herantreten.

Aber okay, ich halte Dich nicht für dumm, sondern ganz im Gegenteil. Von daher wirst Du wohl wissen auf was Du Dich einlässt. Und wer weiß, vielleicht springt ja auch der eine- oder andere Freimonat für Dich raus :biggrin:

Hau rein!

??

::)

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I speak to our general membership: It is in the best interests of CamCaps to help VHTV, VV and Camarads obtain the best feedback about their sites. The owners of these newer site all have members who represent them here. They want CONSTRUCTIVE information. I am extremely happy to see them visiting here.

Please post good suggestions on these treads. Insults accomplish nothing to help CamCaps or the new sites improve.

jabbath1987 has agreed to work as a liaison between CC and VH. I have no problem with that. We at CC welcome interaction with CC and the newer sites.

Help jabbath1987 do his job by posting responsibly and with useful and constructive comments. Thank you.

Useful and constructive comments? On camcaps?? Oh ,to help jabbath, ok. Useful and constructive otherwise would leave me with nothing to say.

• Upvote 2

:biggrin:

Just remember to never lose your sense of humor. ::)

You'll be just fine, and help improve both CC and VH at the same time.

Both organizations benefit by cooperation and communication with one another. We appreciate their kindness just as much as they appreciate our constructive feed-back.

• Upvote 3

I see that the temporary block on IE browsers seems to be resolved. I say 'seems to be resolved' because I am only seeing a blank screen, without the advice above it saying that the IE browser is temporarily disabled. Can I respectfully ask whether or not this situation has finally been resolved, or is my PC (with Internet Explorer 10) at fault. Thank you.