Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 12/06/2017 at 1:25 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Maria and Grisha got postponed for a week. Realm is another word for appartement. You can see it at the end of URL in the browser.

But a week? How is everything as troubled as it is now? They need to go back to "yesterday". We need a solid house or apartment and we know what to expect here.

These "surprises" of the moment are only making me think about whether it is still worth continuing here.
Some apartments following the RLC behavior (the basics, which is the worst) and others are not close to it. Even worse .

Just now, thedbear said:

But a week? How is everything as troubled as it is now? They need to go back to "yesterday". We need a solid house or apartment and we know what to expect here.

These "surprises" of the moment are only making me think about whether it is still worth continuing here.
Some apartments following the RLC behavior (the basics, which is the worst) and others are not close to it. Even worse .

Appartement is going on plan now bear. 

regardless of whether m & g come online soon or the fighting couple stays or goes or silvia does anything or a & a apts have hot group sex or do blanketboy crap there is no better alternative. vv is selfdestructing, rlc treats you like shit & costs a fortune if you use the timeline, & camarads just doesn't have enough to keep you occupied. casahot is fine but in a different classification as it is strictly camgirls & not regular people. it's either vh or take a voyeur break.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

regardless of whether m & g come online soon or the fighting couple stays or goes or silvia does anything or a & a apts have hot group sex or do blanketboy crap there is no better alternative. vv is selfdestructing, rlc treats you like shit & costs a fortune if you use the timeline, & casahot just doesn't have enough to keep you occupied. it's either vh or take a voyeur break.

I agree, but don't forget Camarads. Lilly is actually pretty hot, but she alone isn't enough to make me pay for.

Vhtv should take care of their costumers, but the fact that they don't fix at least "some" of the issues, makes me think they don't.

That being said, if they are aware of their position in terms of viewer experience, than their behave is hard to get. Sometimes they look like a bunch of "garage programmer" who did their first great thing and could not handle it, because it's simply too much.

Either way, there's no alternative at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I agree, but don't forget Camarads. Lilly is actually pretty hot, but she alone isn't enough to make me pay for.

Vhtv should take care of their costumers, but the fact that they don't fix at least "some" of the issues, makes me think they don't.

That being said, if they are aware of their position in terms of viewer experience, than their behave is hard to get. Sometimes they look like a bunch of "garage programmer" who did their first great thing and could not handle it, because it's simply too much.

Either way, there's no alternative at the moment.

my bad. i meant to say that camarads didn't have enough to keep you occupied. casahot is fine for cam girl stuff but is in another classification. sorry!!!! just edited origional to say what i wanted.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

my bad. i meant to say that camarads didn't have enough to keep you occupied. casahot is fine for cam girl stuff but is in another classification. sorry!!!! just edited origional to say what i wanted.

Well I think camarads is becoming a site for camgirls who will show their life behind the scenes. Not my kind of thing but maybe there are enough people interested in it

@Voyeur House TVI'm going to document a number of  issues in the compound apartment and pool areas that I feel continue to take away from the viewing. I'm sure a number of us have raised these issues before thru tickets

Rose's Apartment- No sound on cam 4, The cam on 7 needs to be moved back as the the leaving couple yesterday knocked the camera too far right. Need a camera in the room outside the shower. Need a camera outside the bedroom. Also please update the proper floorplan for the apartment to give us an idea what more is there.

Lena'a apartment- No sound on Cam 5. Cam 9 there's sound but it's really low.. The living room  needs one more cam as it's such a big room. Maybe one  pointing toward the entrance of the room  that also catches if they decide to play games on the floor would help. .  Also a camera in the other hallway next to the kitchen pointing toward the stairs in the other direction from cam 3. I realize the other room is just an entrance looking at the plan. Also you're floor plan numbersare off on the site.

Layla's apartment-Needs one more cam in the living room area as it's such a large area.

Pool Area- The yard cam- can we get some protection for it so that we don't have to see a plastic cover every time it rains? Also, I still think a second terrace cam on the other side pointing at the table would be great. Also maybe a camera that can get any sunbathing. The 3 pool cams don't seem to get all angles of this. 

Also, in general it would be great if you could have all the clocks synched up. It gets confusing when i'm going back in timelines looking for times. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 10:00 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think camarads is becoming a site for camgirls who will show their life behind the scenes. Not my kind of thing but maybe there are enough people interested in it

it's not too bad if you're bored enough, I'm just waiting for new apartments adding gradually I hope

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

@Voyeur House TVI'm going to document a number of  issues in the compound apartment and pool areas that I feel continue to take away from the viewing. I'm sure a number of us have raised these issues before thru tickets

Rose's Apartment- No sound on cam 4, The cam on 7 needs to be moved back as the the leaving couple yesterday knocked the camera too far right. Need a camera in the room outside the shower. Need a camera outside the bedroom. Also please update the proper floorplan for the apartment to give us an idea what more is there.

Lena'a apartment- No sound on Cam 5. Cam 9 there's sound but it's really low.. The living room  needs one more cam as it's such a big room. Maybe one  pointing toward the entrance of the room  that also catches if they decide to play games on the floor would help. .  Also a camera in the other hallway next to the kitchen pointing toward the stairs in the other direction from cam 3. I realize the other room is just an entrance looking at the plan. Also you're floor plan numbersare off on the site.

Layla's apartment-Needs one more cam in the living room area as it's such a large area.

Pool Area- The yard cam- can we get some protection for it so that we don't have to see a plastic cover every time it rains? Also, I still think a second terrace cam on the other side pointing at the table would be great. Also maybe a camera that can get any sunbathing. The 3 pool cams don't seem to get all angles of this. 

Also, in general it would be great if you could have all the clocks synched up. It gets confusing when i'm going back in timelines looking for times. Thank you.

Forwarded it to James. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The guy from VoyeurHouseTV. Hes a really cool guy and I help him a little by forwarding things posted here to him. Makes the reaction of bugs, issues and ideas a lot faster. 

ah so that's fine

• Upvote 1