Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

20 hours ago, spielo said:

Screen_Shot_11_30_16_at_22_05.jpg

There seems to be different meaning of the word "soon".

Some expect 1-2 hours or days, some are considering 1-2 weeks or even months as soon. K&R went offline one week ago?

It appears that this organization can talk the talk but are unable to walk the walk. Lots of inaction in the last week and no response from VH-TV.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:01 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

In Alex Apartment is to be rotated in the Livingroom to the right so that the couch is fully visible. The dining table is already shown with the kitchen camera.

You're talking about Cam13? This camera shows whole rest of the room with city view. The couch is fully visible on Cam17, which is accessible for Premium users of our website. Sign up to Trial or Premium to see, that no action is left behind under our cams :)

In Stacy Apartment the lamps in the Livingroom are large in the picture - what is that? The view direction of the camera please down and slightly to the right, so that the armchair is fully visible at the front.

Best,
VHTV

I think you should reconsider your position on camera 13 in realm 2. Rotating the camera a few degrees to the right would still show the city views.  It would only remove the view of the kitchen table which is completely viewable from the kitchen camera.  As a marketer, I agree that sampling can be an effective tool, but this partial sample leaves one with the feeling that they're are being manipulated.

Your venture shows a lot of promise, but you expect a lot from people to pay now based on your promises.  I'll keep watching to see how it develops.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys. 

Don't think we have disappeared for good :) No. Actually we keep the silence because of lots of work we do. We actively answer some questions and requests over PM, if anyone interested.

10 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

I think you should reconsider your position on camera 13 in realm 2. Rotating the camera a few degrees to the right would still show the city views.  It would only remove the view of the kitchen table which is completely viewable from the kitchen camera.  As a marketer, I agree that sampling can be an effective tool, but this partial sample leaves one with the feeling that they're are being manipulated.

I see your point. Let me discuss with tech team and we will get back with the answer, either rejection or we'll move the camera. Until then, this cam covers action in front of sofa, and sofa is absolutely visible on 3rd Living Room cam, available on Trial or Premium plan. 

10 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

Your venture shows a lot of promise, but you expect a lot from people to pay now based on your promises.  I'll keep watching to see how it develops.

Agree on that. That's why we're focused on work, not words. So please bear with us.

55 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

Since today 10:46 Russian-time the "Stacy"-Apartment is down. No info, why. :angry: :huh:

Please follow us on Twitter or at least take a look at the Twitter feed on our website below the stream. We have some works with free cams ongoing. Eugene helps with it really much, it is visible on temporary opened Hall cam.

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I dont think I will renew. Three appartements by now. Alinas is often failing and not reachable. Amy&Alya no action and boring. And pay only for Lina&Alex? I think not

You will be notified about new Houses and features via our newsletter.

On latest news - we have kicked out Kant, because of his inactivity, despite one sex-action happened with his participation. Actually, girls asked him out because he confused them a lot and did nothing. This lead to the thought of converting A&A apartment to GIRLS apartment. Our boarding team is looking for nice lesbian girls to join Amy & Alya soon.

So, don't think we don't look at feedback here. We answer our https://voyeur-house.tv/support requests 24/7, so if anything you find is wrong - be sure to give us a note there.

Have fun and hold on for the news to come. We have almost finished the first version of Archive which we'll show to you soon.

VHTV

54 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Have fun and hold on for the news to come. We have almost finished the first version of Archive which we'll show to you soon.

VHTV

Nice, when will you replace the apartment that is "coming soon"?