Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

There weren't in serious relations. Let's see. We believe it will be a new girl we haven't seen yet. 

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate that.

Whatever girl it is, I'm looking forward to it. We haven't seen the "jackhammer" in action for a while now.

• Like 1

Not for nothing VH... I noticed in the new apartment for K,P, & L, P; there seems to be a room in the first floor plan with no cams.  Can you tell what that room is used for and if there will be cams installed in that room..  Or Jabbath if you know, contrary to cries of the posting police, you have my permission to answer..  :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Not for nothing VH... I noticed in the new apartment for K,P, & L, P; there seems to be a room in the first floor plan with no cams.  Can you tell what that room is used for and if there will be cams installed in that room..  Or Jabbath if you know, contrary to cries of the posting police, you have my permission to answer..  :biggrin::biggrin:

Hmm dont know but it looks like a loggia or balcony

@Voyeur House TV  "+6 NEW cameras were added to Grisha & Maria & Scarlett & Oleg House. Now covering all the blindspots and places you haven't yet seen, this addition was requested by many viewers and these cameras will show how far the House will develop at your screens."

The guestroom at GMSO is now offline and not even shown on the list of available rooms, so this statement is not correct.  

• Like 1

To everyone involved in clearing out the spam and blocking the offending account, many thanks and well done. It was an effective and prompt response that I am sure all registered and genuine guest users appreciate.

• Like 1