Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I would mention cam 18 in realm 3 has been blocked by either Maria or Grisha but it probably won't do any good since it obvious this couple tells VH wear they will place the cams and not the other way around..

Its not blocked but badly influenced by once again using that flickering lights

GMCam18.JPG

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV So, I noticed that even though I'm no longer a paid subscriber, I can still log into my subscription. Here's my question. Do my views on the free cams count toward the view tally for that apt or does your viewer count system only account for paying subscribers? Thx!

Could you specify the issue? If your subscription runs out of days, you can still access your account, why wouldn't you be able to do that? :) 

Answering your question, no, the view volume of guest visitors or users without subscription don't count toward the premium view tally.

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV The ladies should always come first. Any chance you can take a few minutes to correct the names on the site so that the ladies names always come before the guy? It should be Margaret and Tony, Carol and Artur, Maria and Grisha, Violet and Jeff. Thx!

We might change it in recent future.

• Like 1

I was thinking of joining VHTV WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS UP WITH CAMARADS BUT I LOOKED AT YOUR PRICES  , TOO MUCH !!! IF IT WERE 10$ CHEAPER I WOULD STRONGLE THINK ABOUT IT BUT  IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT  .

13 minutes ago, jjs said:

I was thinking of joining VHTV WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS UP WITH CAMARADS BUT I LOOKED AT YOUR PRICES  , TOO MUCH !!! IF IT WERE 10$ CHEAPER I WOULD STRONGLE THINK ABOUT IT BUT  IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT  .

Well, see you some next time then ;) Our cost will rise from time to time, as it did previously. The more apartments we launch, the more features we introduce, the higher the price will be. But for active subscribers price stays the same. Forever. So, You're always welcome to join.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is there a grace period where an old subscriber can resubscribe at their original rate or is it game over once the sub expires? 

There's unwritten flexible grace period which is based on customer reputation and his purchase history. For you the price is the same, just send us a message via Support system, and we will help you with it.

• Like 2

@StnCld316 @Voyeur House TV a first feedback from me to the new layout: As I use the forum a lot on mobile it was a great feature to see in the lower right corner the next unread appartement. Now with new layout this is no longer possible as I only see unread topics in the  particular appartements section. Makes it much harder to use for me on mobile. Is it possible to keep the layout but show in the lower right corner the unread other appartement main topics? At the moment user experience unfortunately became worse for me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@StnCld316 @Voyeur House TV a first feedback from me to the new layout: As I use the forum a lot on mobile it was a great feature to see in the lower right corner the next unread appartement. Now with new layout this is no longer possible as I only see unread topics in the  particular appartements section. Makes it much harder to use for me on mobile. Is it possible to keep the layout but show in the lower right corner the unread other appartement main topics? At the moment user experience unfortunately became worse for me. 

OK Thanks.  Let us get this set up first and then we can get to the feedback issues once the transformation is done. It will be much easier to figure out.  If Possible can you get a Screenshot then what you are saying will be easier to understand. I am not a Mobile User as I am Old School and still uses a Landline Phone and have a Full Desktop PC.

• Like 1