Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

11 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Alternatively CC could develop an app for Android and iPhone/iPad which has an interface better suited to mobile devices

The problem is the structure the site is doing okay. Another major flaw which comes with the new structure is more mobile data is consumed as I now have to load four sites instead of one before to get to next unread appartement.

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another major problem on mobile is now browser notifications no longer work as they only works with topics in one subtopic. Now with so many subtopics you only get notifications of the one appartement subtopic you are currently in.

2017-08-18_120812.jpg

There's option to follow each sub-section on the top right corner: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/350-voyeur-housetv-general-discussion/

It is located below the topic list on mobile devices.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

2017-08-18_120812.jpg  0   30.29 kB

There's option to follow each sub-section on the top right corner: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/350-voyeur-housetv-general-discussion/

It is located below the topic list on mobile devices.

I don't mean the forums notification. I meant the notification via HTML5 which my browser gives me when there's new unread content in one subsection. Before it worked for all appartements now it's only working for the subtopic of one particular appartement which I have currently selected. The disadvantages on desktop PC are bearable. The really big problem is mobile use.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't mean the forums notification. I meant the notification via HTML5 which my browser gives me when there's new unread content in one subsection. Before it worked for all appartements now it's only working for the subtopic of one particular appartement which I have currently selected. The disadvantages on desktop PC are bearable. The really big problem is mobile use.

I believe these notifications will work again for you if you follow all the subforums as I mentioned above

• Like 1

Is it possible to add names to threads in the archive section as there were more than one couple in some of those threads e.g Grisha & Maria thread started as Alina & Eugene and when looking you might miss them.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When you click on the Black Text Link it will now Direct to the Last Page instead of the First Page.

What are we talking about..i noticed some changes in the forum layout but it does not bother me and i do not count clicks.I can easily navigate on desktop as well as mobile.Much ado about nothing !!

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Is it possible to add names to threads in the archive section as there were more than one couple in some of those threads e.g Grisha & Maria thread started as Alina & Eugene and when looking you might miss them.

I guess thread tags would work in this case. With these marked properly you would be able to see what persons were discussed in any particular thread.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When you click on the Black Text Link it will now Direct to the Last Page instead of the First Page.

Worked like a charm, thank you!

• Like 2