Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Hey VH!  Why, oh why, would you ruin a perfectly good, premier apartment such as Misty's by letting that do-nothing, drama-bringing, completely worthless James in there? Even for a few days.  Do you have any idea what damage could come to that apartment because of a decision like this?  That you would let someone like Teya get away and bring back this do nothing buzzkilling person is completely beyond me and I believe the boundaries of common sense.  Could you please, please, explain the rationale for keeping James around?  He contributed to the destruction of one apartment and now you're going to keep him?  No way, no how, does it make any sense..

It's an A&A apartment... Talk with them.. Lisa, Misty, James (and until a few days ago Chloe) are they responsability

But just read the VH newsletter to know what is happening

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

It's an A&A apartment... Talk with them.. Lisa, Misty, James (and until a few days ago Chloe) are they responsability

Well, I'm certainly glad to find out VH now has no control over the apartments A& A manage!  Thanks for telling me this.  And all the time I thought this was VH's site.  Had no idea A&A ran the site and VH answered to them!  Guess I should send my payments to A&A now instead of VH.  Just on the offhanded thought you may be wrong and  VH does have the final say on who and when one gets an apartment and becomes a participant, I think maybe I will address my complaints relative to behaviour and apartments to VH.  Maybe, just maybe, they will inform the real bosses, A&A , of mine and a number of other subscribers displeasure.  Hey, you have the address for A&A so I can contact them about the camera placement in A&A''s apartment?   Also, I'd like to talk to them about Teya, ya know since I should now contact them.  I might add they have not made their website or email address available to us for contact.  Bad bosses indeed when they have not made a contact addy available.

BTW, I do and did read the newsletter and it specifically stated that James and Lisa would be staying with Misty until their new apartment was ready.   Perhaps you might read the newsletter yourself before you comment on what I may or may not have read.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Hey Jabbath, if you can see this quote...

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

BTW, I do and did read the newsletter and it specifically stated that James and Lisa would be staying with Misty until their new apartment was ready.   Perhaps you might read the newsletter yourself before you comment on what I may or may not have read.

Actually it stated that James and Chloe would be staying with Misty for a couple of days at the end of August.

Chloe & James haven't yet settled their relations. We got info from them, that they will stay there up to the end of August, and will move to Misty's place for a couple of days. After that, James & Lisa will be moving to a separate larger apartment for them. Chloe will leave the project by then.

Just now, stanley said:

Actually it stated that James and Chloe would be staying with Misty for a couple of days at the end of August.

Thank you for the correction. Sometimes I forget to cross my ts and dot myt is but the point remains the same and I think most in here got my point.  Which point being he's there!   A day, a week, whatever,  he's still fricking there and has no business being in such a premier apartment.  

Why has he no business being there? Is Misty not allowed to invite her friends round for the day? Does she have to ask permission from posters on this forum for who she can and can't have in her apartment?

Until I hear proof that James is visiting Misty today against her will, then it is my belief that he has every right to be there.

to second mic51's point the chances of misty having the freedom to fuck a bunch of guys whenever possible will most likely be hindered by james's presence. she can have anyone she wants as a guest & we can watch another apt because the possibility of a gr8 show will be decreased. i think that is pretty certain. unless james tries to make it with misty. ( doubtful)

Part of the blame must go to Anna and Alex for once again choosing such a small apartment. If they had put misty in a 2 bedroom apartment then it wouldn't be a problem. VHTV should insist that all new apartments have at least 1 guest room.

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

to second mic51's point the chances of misty having the freedom to fuck a bunch of guys whenever possible will most likely be hindered by james's presence. she can have anyone she wants as a guest & we can watch another apt because the possibility of a gr8 show will be decreased. i think that is petty certain. unless james tries to make it with misty. ( doubtful)

Yeah!  What he said!  thanks golfer, I could not have said it better myself.  And BTW, who says James is her friend?  You?  AH HAH AH HAH!!!!!

Have no ideia if James it's staying only An couple days or some weeks..one thing I am sure..with him fun it's over at that place..get prepared for people sleeping and watching pc most of the time.

• Like 1

Interesting and revealing that Lisa is now at A&A.  Looks like she is staying there for the night and is not showing any interest to meet her to be flatmate. How promising is that for the new apt. of Lisa and James ?

Just now, Refur said:

Interesting and revealing that Lisa is now at A&A.  Looks like she is staying there for the night and is not showing any interest to meet her to be flatmate. How promising is that for the new apt. of Lisa and James ?

I bet there won't be such a place. The two do not fit together at all. And dont forget Lisa fucked with Lewis. Lewis and Lisa might work.