Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

i seen layla/eric in all angles during this last months,i am totally uninterested to see more of them,i am happy to come back with the free cams tomorrow

Imagine then if you re in VH for long long months and seen then in already three or even four diferent houses,and doing all sort all diferent things from every possible cam angles..Hep..zero excitement to see it again.But Gess some still could find them appealing and glad for them,for me there's always Margaret,Nina etc.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

See what I mean, recycled and uninteresting! 

yes the recycling is a speciality of this site, i start to know how this site work now,make the new with the old and not only with the tenants (with the material also)

• Like 1

One sugestion to VH..we like the excitement of seing an new house for the first time,seing the residents,their habits etc..and seing that some managers(specialy Alex and Alina)like to stay in the houses for some time and at least for me that totaly kills the moment...seen them thousands times,the moment should be of novelty..and this last "new" house it's almost funny in that regard..absoluty nothing new(besides the house)and all people in the house very old residents etc..Eric,Layla,Alex,Alina..seen them in half dozen houses at least already.

I love Tony and Margaret as a couple, but are let down by their poor apartment - they would be the couple I watched the most if they had a decent apartment, instead I rarely watch. I can't believe they have launched with another identically poor apartment. When they are looked for potential new apartments to acquire, do they not think about which ones would be best suited for a cam site.

The bare minimum should be a bedroom, a guest bedroom and an open shower/bath. These apartments have none of these.

Please managers, think about these things before just getting the first apartment you find.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

I love Tony and Margaret as a couple, but are let down by their poor apartment - they would be the couple I watched the most if they had a decent apartment, instead I rarely watch. I can't believe they have launched with another identically poor apartment. When they are looked for potential new apartments to acquire, do they not think about which ones would be best suited for a cam site.

The bare minimum should be a bedroom, a guest bedroom and an open shower/bath. These apartments have none of these.

Please managers, think about these things before just getting the first apartment you find.

Agree every house at minimum should have an bedroom and at least an small guest bedroom.

I do not know how much the others here, but "the emotions" for this weekend in specific are taking my breath away. I can not breathe right, And look we just had Saturday. I am even afraid of what we will get in "special" on Sunday and for closer week then.:dodgy:

Remembering that in the first month of August it would be "the Month". And really, you're closing it with the golden key.
::)

• Upvote 1