Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow guys my internet got finally fixed. And I got a free upgrade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Finally no more stuttering and lagging at VH. 

Speed2.JPG

Dam..375Mbs it's an fantastic speed.Gess you finaly will watch things in very nice condition.Enjoy if.Ps..I have near 100Mbs but no speed can correct loading problems etc,but the rest work fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..375Mbs it's an fantastic speed.Gess you finaly will watch things in very nice condition.Enjoy if.Ps..I have 100Mbs but no speed can correct loading problems etc,but the rest work fine.

I actually got 450Mbs but now in the evening it slows down a bit :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I've had buffering issues with VHTV also. What I discovered was any additional traffic on my home network or pushing my PC to the limit with bandicam shots while posting to the forum does make buffering circle more frequent in appearance. Just my 2 shiny pennies worth. :biggrin:

they-see-me-rollin-they-waiting.gif

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow guys my internet got finally fixed. And I got a free upgrade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Finally no more stuttering and lagging at VH. 

Speed2.JPG

Wow. I am happy if I have about 10 Mbit/s with my old DSL tariff . Did you find an German VDSL provider offering flat?