Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 12/2/2016 at 8:52 AM, Voyeur House TV said:
On 12/1/2016 at 10:23 PM, eagleb1 said:

I think you should reconsider your position on camera 13 in realm 2. Rotating the camera a few degrees to the right would still show the city views.  It would only remove the view of the kitchen table which is completely viewable from the kitchen camera.  As a marketer, I agree that sampling can be an effective tool, but this partial sample leaves one with the feeling that they're are being manipulated.

I see your point. Let me discuss with tech team and we will get back with the answer, either rejection or we'll move the camera. Until then, this cam covers action in front of sofa, and sofa is absolutely visible on 3rd Living Room cam, available on Trial or Premium plan. 

So, having seen my point, you have apparently decided to leave it as it has been.  Or, are you still discussing it with the tech team?

Do you still think VH and VV are run and managed by not the same group?

I'm so angry! I'm paying customer of VV and they just run the parallel website (VH) instead of adding these apartments to VV
They could say 'okay guys, we run a new site with a lil different concept, but we give you a big discount because you are already a member of VV'...

I'm alone here with my frustration?

• Upvote 2