Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Image quality changed when they took the lights down.  They had them strung up and they were flashing.  Look at the images 5-minutes before on the timeline.  Then perhaps you will agree that all was not well..  I am not one to cry wolf and you might want to compare the images when I posted (cam 5)to that of when you decided to check for yourself. Now flashing elevated lights might be hunky dorey for you.  They are not for me

If you see on their post (clara&stas) i put there photos of that moment when they happen and after that when NV turned on (like the photos above) .. so i know what you are talking, but i kept same opinion... 

Edit: 
image.jpgimage.jpg

il y a 26 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

If you see on their post (clara&stas) i put there photos of that moment when they happen and after that when NV turned on (like the photos above) .. so i know what you are talking, but i kept same opinion... 

Edit: 
image.jpgimage.jpg

Lol the guy sitting down in the first pic with the green light looks like he has no face that's how bad the quality is/

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Lol the guy sitting down in the first pic with the green light looks like he has no face that's how bad the quality is/

Hey Sparkles!  Tell me how much you like viewing cam 11 and cam 17 in realm 1 right now.  You still have the same opinion?  Everything still hunky dory with you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 23/11/2017 at 9:48 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

We got your comments on Christmas lighting. This information was forwarded to the managers, so they will take care and will pay attention to these. Thank you!

So you talked to the managers and they ignored you. You now need to make it clear that it is your website not theirs and if they ignore you there should be consequences. I suggest that as Clara and Stas have done this both they and their manager are fined 1 months pay. That would send a clear message to all tennants and managers.

lights.jpglights2.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey Sparkles!  Tell me how much you like viewing cam 11 and cam 17 in realm 1 right now.  You still have the same opinion?  Everything still hunky dory with you?

Yes i still have the same opinion... like i said i was the one that put that photos of the quality here at CC ... I didn't say in any place that i like that or i'm in favor they use it... What i said is that i'm 'against' they are forbidden to use what they want to use to have party (of course don't including covering cams)... It's with them... 
I don't like something... I don't view it... I don't view they will loss money... They will loss money they will stop using and understand what was the problem.. 
Just like golfer said 

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

those lights are horrible. but if the people want to use them they should be ready to not make $ & to move soon. nobody's going to watch that.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i still have the same opinion... like i said i was the one that put that photos of the quality here at CC ... I didn't say in any place that i like that or i'm in favor they use it... What i said is that i'm 'against' they are forbidden to use what they want to use to have party (of course don't including covering cams)... It's with them... 
I don't like something... I don't view it... I don't view they will loss money... They will loss money they will stop using and understand what was the problem.. 
Just like golfer said 

Or perhaps VH could do like any business I know does.  That is when they receive a number of complaints they move to rectify the problem; or at least address the matter with their participants.  You want to let VH off the hook on this matter.  I don't.  If we wait until the managers act how long will it take?  I'm getting old.  I would like to see this matter taken care of before I die.  Moreover, all shit floats to the top and VH is the top.  they need to handle this problem, not us.  I'm not paying to rectify their participants fuck ups.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's VH preparing an couple of new very nice houses to open till end of year?Saying this because the other major cam site just opened two big houses(even tought with almost zero activity and lots of underblankets things),houses like layne and Mika,Grisha and Maria not only have little going on most of time but also the cams quality are so bad that seems an bad deliver to viewrs.Think one or two nice houses,with NEW residents would be important.Also that houses with really bad cams quality and position to be done something or even close.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Big houses suck! Cams coverage is always bad. They don't work. The only one that does work is Casahot, but since they do stuff right into the cam, it doesn't matter. I foresee a lot of binocular gifs and pics from cc members. 

Big places only work when they consist of many small rooms. In large areas you have to use many cams to get a close views on for example a sofa and a wide view for the overview of all. I can work but its difficult. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Big houses suck! Cams coverage is always bad. They don't work. The only one that does work is Casahot, but since they do stuff right into the cam, it doesn't matter. I foresee a lot of binocular gifs and pics from cc members. 

Well some medium new houses with god cams and positions of them would be nice.Think we have some houses with nice viewing quality and then two,three with very bad cam quality and position.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Big places only work when they consist of many small rooms. In large areas you have to use many cams to get a close views on for example a sofa and a wide view for the overview of all. I can work but its difficult. 

Exactly big houses could eventually work,but it's neeeded first an good manager that puts enought cams and catch the correct views and also the rooms be neither small neither too big.For exemple an big house in hands of someone like Jeka house be an disaster(like the house of Nothing's and the cams far and with an third of the house not filmed).But think George or Alex and Anna could archive an good balance.