Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

So I see Dean & Candy have an apartment now. It seems all you have to be is a sex maniac and you get an apartment with VH 😂 There won't be any parties soon as everyone will have their own apartment and free living.

Great life eh if you haven't got any ambition 😂

Great another "new" house with "new" faces dean and candy..nothing against them but would prefer something fresh and new,the best part of seing an new place opening,knowing the residents all that vanish with this type of things.New house..old faces.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With the number of apartments now these preview thumbnails want being sorted out urgently else you spend all night looking at every apartment and missing half of it :biggrin:

23 apts and the preview show 3 or 4 thumbnails from 1 apartment? That does not make any kind of sense!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With the number of apartments now these preview thumbnails want being sorted out urgently else you spend all night looking at every apartment and missing half of it :biggrin:

And it's "interesting" to notice that since the beginning there is a total enhance of one cam from one apartment (specially when no one is there) . And keeps showing constantly... more then 220 cams and that one is the "lucky one" 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As to the previews bar! I think it is quite painfully obvious now what people are watching. VH adamently insistst that the bar is automatic and that they have no influence over the cams. Ok, if we take that to heart, then it's quite clear that the swinger style apartments are the top tier of VH. They clearly get the most views. Also, it is quite evident to me that people want to see girls camming. Those cams are always on the top 6 list unless there is a serious swinging event taking place, like Ana's last weekend.

Bottomline is that couples get peanuts compared to the swingers and the camstars.  The only time any of the non-swinging couples make it to the top 6 is when they have guests over or they are in the midst of sex. Once either of those 2 things end, so to does their time on the top cams.

I have no doubt that the swingers, in particular, use the preview bar as a measure to track the success of their extended views. They know what makes them money. It's the possibly of swinging or the actual act of swinging. They will string things out as long as possible to keep those cams in the preview.

Once again! I think that no 1 apt should ever have more then one cam previewed on the bar. Second, I think there should be a preview cam for each apt that shows the top cam from that apt. In other words there should be 24 preview cams, not just 6. 

A lot of people are lazy and the rely on the preview bar to dictate their viewing habits thinking it offers the BEST of VH at that moment. All to the benefit of the swingers and camstars. The preview bar is anti-voyeurism and hurts the couples except for the times they have sex or have guests over.

The picture is becoming clear what most people want. I don't blame VH. They have a business to run and if this is what people want to see then who are they to stand in the way. But, in the end, i paints a bad picture for the success of actual, real, shall I say normal couples who just want to live their life on cam. They will almost certainly be on the low end of the earning curve and with more and more apts, that curve gets worse for them.

/vent :heart:

Myself don't want to see people camming(when for exemple Stella it's doing that endless cams)I don't watch almost nothing,but when an couple i like it's having sex,nude or doing something fun or interesting i watch,same when it's some orgie or threesome with resident I don't like but it's with guests i found atractive.If it's residents I don't like having sex,being nude etc etc I don't watch Basicaly.