Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

I think the free camera change is a big mistake because they will end up realizing that their audiance is going down

from what vh said a long time ago they don't count the free cam views even if the paid members are viewing them. however the posts of cc members will probably decrease.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

de ce que vh a dit il y a longtemps, ils ne comptent pas les vues libres de came, même si les membres sont payés les visualisant. Cependant, les postes de membres cc probablement diminuer.

what do you mean by decreasing CC membership

Just now, dmac7713 said:

what do you mean by decreasing CC membership

not membership. just the number of posts by camcap members as there won't be anything for the freeloaders to see & therefore they won't make comments since they don't know what is going on. but vh membership won't decrease as they probably don't know which cams are free or care since they see them all.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not membership. just the number of posts by camcap members as there won't be anything for the freeloaders to see & therefore they won't make comments since they don't know what is going on. but vh membership won't decrease as they probably don't know which cams are free or care since they see them all.

now I understand better and it is clear that the number of posts related to the action will decrease if it is not already the case

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

he means the number of posts by members of CC will fall down, as many of them are freeloaders

I think that most of us have an account on vh who we are members of vh free certe but some members still that certain camera is not accessible without being connected I understand but when it is on the other hand it sucks

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from what vh said a long time ago they don't count the free cam views even if the paid members are viewing them. however the posts of cc members will probably decrease even more.

Because it's decreasing for some time and in nothing related with this issue (and rock punch "save" one week)