Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Ne peut pas voir que cela se produise dans un proche avenir car il faudra plus loin de là gagner de devoir embaucher ou acheter une autre came.

in the meantime at alan nina and serena there is one that is strictly for nothing it is that of the logia that could pass in the living room to rate that of the kitchen for example

2 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

in the meantime at alan nina and serena there is one that is strictly for nothing it is that of the logia that could pass in the living room to rate that of the kitchen for example

Then ask VHTV support if that cam can be turned, I would think they may say no as it creates a blindspot but it is worth a try.

I do not understand why there are cameras in the logia so what are not useful because without interest for me these cameras are wasted because it could be put elsewhere like the camera in the halls not great interest nor more of the cams of gachée without talk about apartments that are not made for vhtv

Sorry, NON-NUDE! I Decide to reach into their minds while a few were sleeping. It is interesting that we call something good a “dream,” but being called a “dreamer” is somewhat of a put-down. Without dreamers, no dream would ever be, given reality, and we would live in a tiny and shallow world. If you are a secret dreamer, it’s your time to announce yourself. Life is a dream. We wake up when we die... iPIRATE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YJs-cQaaNp7u5owqkpXyQhMFDUXZcRI/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

I still do not understand why free cameras are no longer lounges but that said and I think there is something else than the cash because what I see is the big foutage mouth to those who can not be premium like me what I wish is that all the users of vhtv is on the same foot of equality in ciconcerne certain cameras of living room because have all the right to see the living rooms and not that the premiums which make taht and not do not take the current situation by being limited

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Sorry, NON-NUDE! I Decide to reach into their minds while a few were sleeping. It is interesting that we call something good a “dream,” but being called a “dreamer” is somewhat of a put-down. Without dreamers, no dream would ever be, given reality, and we would live in a tiny and shallow world. If you are a secret dreamer, it’s your time to announce yourself. Life is a dream. We wake up when we die... iPIRATE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YJs-cQaaNp7u5owqkpXyQhMFDUXZcRI/view?usp=sharing

Joey I'm a dreamer, that what makes life good

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dmac7713 said:

I still do not understand why free cameras are no longer lounges but that said and I think there is something else than the cash because what I see is the big foutage mouth to those who can not be premium like me what I wish is that all the users of vhtv is on the same foot of equality in ciconcerne certain cameras of living room because have all the right to see the living rooms and not that the premiums which make taht and not do not take the current situation by being limited

i have an idea. why don't you put this in the free cam complaints topic & while you are at it why not p m vhtv & complain to them AGAIN!!!!! or just stop watching all of the free cams that show nothing!:dodgy:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So let's say you open a candy store. You decide to give every customer some free samples so that they can get interested in buying your product. But they keep coming back and begging for more free samples, and soon you worry that you will go out of business.

Then, they have the gaul to complain that one of your free samples has caramel in it, and that everybody with a brain hates caramel. And then they tell you that are stupid for putting it in your chocolates.

There is a phrase we use in English to denote such despicable behavior. But I forgot how it goes... something about a gift squirrel with rabies, I think... :biggrin:

trojan-horse-dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth-they-said-itll-be-fine-they-said.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

So let's say you open a candy store. You decide to give every customer some free samples so that they can get interested in buying your product. But they keep coming back and begging for more free samples, and soon you worry that you will go out of business.

Then, they have the gaul to complain that one of your free samples has caramel in it, and that everybody with a brain hates caramel. And then they tell you that are stupid for putting it in your chocolates.

There is a phrase we use in English to denote such despicable behavior. But I forgot how it goes... something about a gift squirrel with rabies, I think... :biggrin:

trojan-horse-dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth-they-said-itll-be-fine-they-said.jpg  0   215.49 kB

Oh you so funny Foamy!

• Upvote 1