Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thank you, am not trying to provoke but just trying to point out that the freeloader doesn't get that bad a deal, after all all this free thing only started because of one apartment  whose LR cams ALL had excellent views and has constan action, was removed from being free.

It is good these things are gonna discussed but as you said in a normal way without ranting and without repeating the same things in many topics over and over again.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what! people aren't always doing interesting thing in real life? but why then do so many people want to see a real life voyeur experience? they can waych me anytime. how much should i charge?:dodgy:

Any amount would be too expensive for you as you are probably an ugly bugger anyway :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

Just now, golfer06 said:

life is short. i like the fact that i can watch what i want to watch on occasion. and i'm sure that there are many others that feel the same. 

I agree. I guess the others maybe should just not read twitter. The twitter feed is at the bottom of the site so it is not visible to spoil them. Problem solved.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most points people point out here are valid and worth discussing. But we should really be careful not to be drawn in into a let's call it war some people seem to instigate here.

I do agree with Amy on one thing especially in that most of it, if not all, is all put on or pre arranged etc etc so none of it is real life really but some do try and make a realistic job of it lol.

Then again we are all aware of that really i expect but like most things in life you get what you pay for and if you don't want to pay then thats fair enough no one should be criticsised for it.

@Robwin Just turn off your sub and watch the wonderful free cams. Tell me you would join based in that. But the fact that you people refuse to understand the other problem boggles my mind. I explain it all in the forum where this is supposed to be talked about. 

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the topic was started by Maturin with an undertone that much of VH is people sitting around doing not much of anything while they wait for their staged cam show to start. 

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what! people aren't always doing interesting thing in real life? but why then do so many people want to see a real life voyeur experience? they can waych me anytime. how much should i charge?:dodgy:

They could watch me too but I am afraid they would soon fall asleep!

• Like 4

We should all be careful not to get dragged into a viscious circle of complaining and ranting about things like some people want who are no longer here to have fun and a good time but hitting on everything and everybody they don't like.

We should be smart enough to not let that happen and keep the forum what it was. A nice place for discussing things, posting pics and most important have fun. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We should all be careful not to get dragged into a viscious circle of complaining and ranting about things like some people want who are no longer here to have fun and a good time but hitting on everything and everybody they don't like.

We should be smart enough to not let that happen and keep the forum what it was. A nice place for discussing things, posting pics and most important have fun. 

Couldn't agree more! Debate is great but we have to be careful it does not get spiteful!

• Like 3