Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, clivebb said:

ok but take the place of the vv members,we see this couple one week ago in tver in test mode (they have doing good stuff btw) and now tonight they are in AA appartment in vh ! it's normal we have alot of questions with that,personaly i have waiting this couple in vv not in vh because they was in test mode in vv not in vh

Sure, why can't they check every site they may heard of before staying somewhere? These people may be choosing which company to invest their time and money to. I believe it's normal and it is clever to do so. Can't tell for sure, but it seems to me, that is what you see now. 

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sure, why can't they check every site they may heard of before staying somewhere? These people may be choosing which company to invest their time and money to. I believe it's normal and it is clever to do so. Can't tell for sure, but it seems to me, that is what you see now. 

don't know what thinking,we are not in the same position so you have a different vision but when you are members it's different,when vv test a couple it's always for keep them in the future if they was good during the test,i'm dissapointed personaly if they join vh,i have waiting them on vv,just weird for me to see them switch on the sites like that on one week, if they join vh i have to suscribe vh but i'm not readdy to pay 30 $ just for see them,if in future we can pay just for one appartment we have choose why not

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rubbing their hair and back must have taken a toll on him.

One thing is for sure, he had a lot of sweat under this suit. Maybe not only water....

I am really sorry for Amy & Alya, they are nice to see, but after all this organized teasing I will skip this apartment.

But what remains of VH?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, spielo said:

One thing is for sure, he had a lot of sweat under this suit. Maybe not only water....

I am really sorry for Amy & Alya, they are nice to see, but after all this organized teasing I will skip this apartment.

But what remains of VH?

It sounds a lot like the old days with Lilu and Milka. ...

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It sounds a lot like the old days with Lilu and Milka. ...

Well, there seem to be more similarities between VV and VH....

But if I remember right, after Lilu&Milka came Nastya&? and then Petra and her crew....

10 minutes ago, spielo said:

Well, there seem to be more similarities between VV and VH....

But if I remember right, after Lilu&Milka came Nastya&? and then Petra and her crew....

... before them there were a lot crazy people ... that is of what i was reminded as i saw the guy in the yellow something ... and read your comment ... strange that there are going the same way again