Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 hours ago, spielo said:

Bem, há realm4 e algum movimento de ciclismo .....

Screen_Shot_12_24_16_at_10_30.jpg

Eu teria pego alguém da rua, só para cumprir a minha promessa. As novas pessoas devem ser pessoas complicadas ou ter uma longa viagem de trem da Sibéria ....

Mas depois da promessa de sexta-feira em CC, um ou dois dias depois a lista de apartamentos tem o nome "Vindo esta semana". Estendido até domingo?

Mas, entretanto:

Screen_Shot_12_24_16_at_10_43_003.jpg

As noted before, the date of "coming this week" was not really set. Meaning that if we continue to see this teaser warning on the second, we can understand extended until next Saturday and signaling the first week (?) Of 2017.

What still amazes me and leaves me in doubt is that the plan of the new apartment (see site) is occupied (?) By Katia and Ruslan.

So be or not be a new apartment ????

Shoot torpedoes "fire number two":arrow:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What still amazes me and leaves me in doubt is that the plan of the new apartment (see site) is occupied (?) By Katia and Ruslan.

So be or not be a new apartment ????

The floor plan is the old K/R apartment but the camera list doesn't correspond to the floor plan so presumably is for the new apartment.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So the cams for the new appt are listed but still old plan and no camera working for me. At least a little progress

Cams are online now. Looks like an ok place. They just need to fix the layout. And guest bedroom looks hilariously small. Looks like they just threw in a bed inside of a closet. 

Yes guest bedroom is a pretty strange room. The bed fits barely in it...

Seems to be another appartement in place wheres not getting so cold. Theres air condition and it does not look like the typical moscow place. 

So maybe in same place where the two couples appt. is...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes guest bedroom is a pretty strange room. The bed fits barely in it...

Seems to be another appartement in place wheres not getting so cold. Theres air condition and it does not look like the typical moscow place. 

So maybe in same place where the two couples appt. is...

for me same country for alex and lina with the clock ^^

Merry Christmas everyone!

So, new apartment is up and running. Free for everyone to watch, it is waiting for it's tenants to move in tomorrow morning (local time, of course). With new participants coming, we're switching new House to normal mode with access to two free cams. Yes, it is located close to Alex&Lina's House :) So more sunlight, and less clothes.

The apartment is based on new CDN built-in the equipment running there. We'd like to hear your feedback on performance and buffering time compared to other Houses. If everyting works fine, we'll implement this scheme everywhere. 

New participants are boy and girl, not a couple, but both kinda attracted to each other - so we'll watch how it goes with you. 

That's not it. Alex&Lina move to other country for 2-3 months. They move due to visa-related things, to be able to sign all the documents required in the countries they both come from. They are leaving tomorrow and will come back online from new place in Mid-January (13-14 of January). That is not a promise (hey, @Harvey Brooks!), but we will do everything to make these plans come true.

Meanwhile, two girls are coming to live in Alex&Lina's apartment. They are straight girls, who plan to invite guys from locals to have fun with. 

Alex&Lina will come back to their apartment in 2-3 months, leaving their temporary House to new participants from the country they will be staying now. It is quite possible, that more than one apartment will be opened in that location, so we'll keep everyone updated. 

Same news with some details will be included in tomorrow newsletter. 

Best,
VHTV

• Upvote 1