Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VV should just give up Sofia and let VHTV have it. Sofia is so far away from the other apartments and Nastya has already visited Alex and Lima a few times. Now "Candyman" now known as Anton will have his own place. I think we can assume Nastya will be visiting here as well. Sofia is just a waste at VV.

Might be a good idea to trade Amy Alya appt which is the only moscow appt on VH to VV and letting have VH Sofia. Would be much easier for everyone. Of course VV must get new people for that appt :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Funny thing is that we had one more cam in Ruslan&Katya's apartment up and running in wardrobe. Hidden for everyone, it was just working there because tech team could not find any better place for it :D
Just talking about useless places to put cams. 

Hall cams are not always useless: if there is  a long hall and all rooms are connected, you can see which room the people moving around are entering. Instead of clicking all rooms thru in order to find them again. e.g. Leora running around... 

VHTV doesn't do preview shots like RLC or VV so I don't see hall cams entirely useless. Without either, it's like spielo said, if one person is switching rooms now people will have to click all the cams in order to see where they end up.

And this new girl Polina looks like she's scared shitless. I think she's still adjusting to be in front of a camera. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

VHTV doesn't do preview shots like RLC or VV so I don't see hall cams entirely useless. Without either, it's like spielo said, if one person is switching rooms now people will have to click all the cams in order to see where they end up.

Motion detection like on RLC would be great

• Upvote 1

Why is it that when looking at the new apartment I have a future feeling of seeing VV in Voronezh condition?
And not ETA before? Now be PA? One good thing I think is that we see Alex there and so I get close to each other.

Again waiting (now anxious) to see what lies ahead.

On the part of MNAE and its new provisions of cam in the room I already have an idea about.