Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Katya was/is one of the very rare girls getting aroused only vaginally. She never touched herself and if she did so during VV time then because of being forced to. With a face saying "I do not understand why I need to do this". But just being fucked it was the greatest for her and climaxed within seconds (Would be good for Lou :blush:)

Any similarity with Iris I do not see, she was never really (voluntarily) active during sex, just waiting for. And she had to wait a lot together with Ruslan.

But Katya´s time seems to be over, it was already a miracle that she occurred again under VV/VH.... But who knows??

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Read our previous messages like the one quoted by @moos54 above: 

or our blog entry here: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-27-12-2016

They will come back online from new place in other country right as soon as they set it up. They plan to go live in the first week of 2017.

I know they were supposed to leave some day.Just checking the dates.

When are the girls coming ?

52 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

No, girls won't come, they don't fit this apartment at all. So we'll wait for Alex&Lina show up online on new place soon.

41 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It's Alex&Lina's apartment, they like it very much. So they will return exactly there, if nothing changes their plans :)

That is actually kind of disappointing. ... Ultimately, you created hope in an apartment with two open minded girls and the result is an apartment offline for some weeks. ... You just reopened a vacant apartment and almost at the same time closed a different one. ... Can it be that you make many words about growth but present ultimately a lot of stagnation.

BTW, ... At the same time, the apartment of A&A is also rather empty than living and certainly anything but open minded. Ultimately, its about $15/month per actually running apartment? Quit demanding.

• Upvote 1