Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But it will be empty toll their return?

We don't know if they allow guests to their apartment. We can only state when the equipment is set up for streaming.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is actually kind of disappointing. ... Ultimately, you aroused hope  in an apartment with two open minded girls and the result is an apartment offline for some weeks. ... You just reopened a vacant apartment and almost at the same time closed a different for one. ... Can it be that you make many words about growth but present ultimately a lot of stagnation.

You should also understand, that, again, every participant in Voyeur House is not employed, but acts independently, so we can't just hold participants if they have to deal with visa's and everything. The fact that one apartment opened, and other went offline for a couple of weeks is just a coincidence. Anyway, Alex&Lina will come back online right as soon as they set up in new apartment they're staying for this time.

Can it be that you make many words about growth but present ultimately a lot of stagnation.

Depends on what you're talking about. Yes, we haven't yet go to the point we have 4 stable apartments. That is absolutely correct. Just don't think that no work is being done in backend and front end.

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BTW, ... At the same time, the apartment of A&A is also rather empty than living and certainly anything but open. Ultimately, its about $15/month per actually running apartment? Quit demanding.

The apartment of A&A is going to be re-structured soon. I didn't understand your comment on "$15/month per actually running apartment", could you please elaborate?

25 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We don't know if they allow guests to their apartment. We can only state when the equipment is set up for streaming.

You should also understand, that, again, every participant in Voyeur House is not employed, but acts independently, so we can't just hold participants if they have to deal with visa's and everything. The fact that one apartment opened, and other went offline for a couple of weeks is just a coincidence. Anyway, Alex&Lina will come back online right as soon as they set up in new apartment they're staying for this time.

Depends on what you're talking about. Yes, we haven't yet go to the point we have 4 stable apartments. That is absolutely correct. Just don't think that no work is being done in backend and front end.

The apartment of A&A is going to be re-structured soon. I didn't understand your comment on "$15/month per actually running apartment", could you please elaborate?

Ok. It is a very simple calculation:

4 apartments on the list

- 1 apartment [due to kick out or move around the world ;)]

- 1 girls apartment [almost never present and almost an abstinent monastery when the girls are there]

-----------------------------

=2 apartment actually running for real

$30/month / 2 apartments (actually running) = $15 / apartment (actually running) / month

.... very simple calculation ;) ---> and also a very demanding price.

Anyway, i like the idea of competition. RLC is out of luck currently and you chosen  a good time to attack. ... I can see you try to create something and I normaly respect that. .... It is simply also important to have real progress too. .... Currently, It seem as if there is no progress. There are still only two realy running apartments. If it continue like this, you will most likely get lost of someone else at the time A&L are comming back (If they really are comming back).

BTW, I like that you speak about your plans. ... but ... You should really avoid the world "soon" as much as posible for all events that are lasting longer than a week.  ... and ... Please keep in mind: Ultimately, only the result counts and not the announcement.

• Upvote 3

Yes I really hope we see some nice parties in the new appartement and not only simply couple action. And as I said before Polina should get a lil more relaxed and loose some clothes. Lina is a good example of how its done.

Otherwise the chance is there it can become quite boring with only two appartements as its still not certain what will happen to the A & A appartement.

I really hope Masha and Nick will interact a lil more and not just lying in bed watching laptop. At the moment that appartement is becoming quite stale as its everyday the same. We need more action, parties and other cool surprising stuff in those appartements guys.

Meanwhile, two girls are coming to live in Alex&Lina's apartment. They are straight girls, who plan to invite guys from locals to have fun with. 

The fact is that we continue to announce future plans (25/12) to where the later reality becomes another (27/12), Fact !!!

At this very moment I do this: Check
AP- 28/12 (16: 30hs) empty
Empty empty
MNAE- 28/12 - The four of them are in the room.
AL- off line.

She is fond of active and extreme sports (bungee jumping, wakeboarding), loves making shibori and painting. She is open-minded and always looks for new opportunities. She is friend of Nick, whose other girl-friend is joining us in January.

As for Masha, she was told at her ticket, to be just Nick's friend and to be there until Jan where a new girl would replace her. Jan is there (next week), to think hard about what they are going to do.

Nick at this point is completely different than it was when with Stacy. Masha did it there.

Not running good at the moment. I really hope it will improve for that whole new appartement. People must losen up and most important being at home.

The irony is they now have an appartement which is empty because the girls do not move in. Anton and Polina could have moved in there...