Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nastya just said shes sorry and she was too drunk and nothing happened between them. Well we will see how this will go...

Remember when she also said she doesn't drink?

When did she talk about being drunk?

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Jabbath..please ask VV also about the ineffectiveness of  Tula,Boro and Sofia and to shut them down completely.We are happy with Tver and ready to pay $15 for it.

:angel: 

Already done that. But they are quite slow answering These days sometimes they dont answer at all

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nastya apenas disse que ela estava arrependida e ela estava muito bêbada e nada aconteceu entre eles. Bem, vamos ver como isso vai ...

Nothing happened? So someone from VHTV explain the Bathroom Bathroom at 05:44: 20hs? The image is theirs.

Sorry buddy, again angry the work be complete.
Again nothing by the fact of being Nastia (as they have emphasized here before, breaker of rules).

And it was only because of the unique fact that it was done in comfort where the cam was deactivated by "justification" without use.

If Nastia and Anton together (?) Now, how does Polina fit in there? In this apartment. What about Anton?

This also be the reason, for being assembled a "couple" inappropriate parts. After a good period of waiting for all of us here already paying and with "excuses" of handling paperwork and commitments (?).

Just see the point and cam that I pointed out. While recording is still available.

Or see the moment that Polina is awakened due to the "noise" of activity very close to her ./ (we can also hear).

A justice here! We really see that Nastia's intention was initially to sleep on the couch.

And he could even use the guest room as long as Anton returned to his after. .

Sorry (?), This is more than evident on your face at 5:46 a.m.

Again, friend excuses! But annoyed at what I saw there, I did the work of complete withdrawal.

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just see the point and cam that I pointed out. While recording is still available.

Or see the moment that Polina is awakened due to the "noise" of activity very close to her ./ (we can also hear).

A justice here! We really see that Nastia's intention was initially to sleep on the couch.

And he could even use the guest room as long as Anton returned to his after. .

Sorry (?), This is more than evident on your face at 5:46 a.m.

Again, friend excuses! But annoyed at what I saw there, I did the work of complete withdrawal.

look to the timestamp

Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_53_001.jpg Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_53_002.jpg Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_53_003.jpg Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_53.jpg
Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_58_001.jpg Screen_Shot_12_29_16_at_13_58.jpg