Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I bet my ass they did sth. sexual last night

I do not see any risk for your ass :biggrin: they are much more close than day(s) before and she is spending almost complete day without mask at competitors site...

The call from VV will come soon and she will be packing in a hurry. Polina will move to Boobie?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, spielo said:

I do not see any risk for your ass :biggrin: they are much more close than day(s) before and she is spending almost complete day without mask at competitors site...

The call from VV will come soon and she will be packing in a hurry. Polina will move to Boobie?

VV confirmed in a mail to bean1111 (Sofia Thread).She has left the project.

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

The call already came from VV. It is announced that she is leaving VV. Whether she moves in with Anton remains to be seen.

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

VV already confirmed Nastya is leaving. I hope that they don't do a swop with Polina, I don't think my monitor can take that much wool clothing at one time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1