Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On a serious note, what will happen with Polina? I take it since her name is removed that she will move out?

As Polina did not want to stay with Anton, cuz they have some intrigue with Nastya/Nasty, she decided to leave, and now we have Nasty, who decided to join our website because of Anton and the offer we propose for participants (i believe that's Anton that made her make this decision). Let's see how it plays out.

Meanwhile Polina is interested in participating within VHTV, but with other man or people. We'll keep looking for a candidate for her and will get Polina back as soon as we find everybody.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Kojak seemed to set up base in Amys guest room. So project Amy will be a long term project...

Well, for the time being he is misused as a placeholder. just to show presence that the birdies have more time to fuck around. Kick A&A out and put Polina in, quick solution.

31 minutes ago, spielo said:

Well, for the time being he is misused as a placeholder. just to show presence that the birdies have more time to fuck around. Kick A&A out and put Polina in, quick solution.

Polina is in Bulgaria. A&A appt. is in Moscow. So cant replace her. And Polina and her wool clothes better stay away. Shes not made for voyeur site

Well obviously Anton is going to fuck her at some point. And now with the cam back in the guest room (or with Polina moving out) there's no chance of it being hidden. I just hope now that he fucks her better than her last boyfriend did. 

And with Kojak now spending time with Amy, I have my fingers crossed that the girl he spent time with can go back to VV and visit Tver again. She had a lot of fun with both couples when they were there.

• Upvote 1