Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

53 minutes ago, Yury said:

Instead of two nice girls, we have to look at the hairy, bearded little man in his underpants. Ha ... Ha ... Ha ...

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Amy not coming home because of Kojak?

it looks like it ... The first guy has chased away alya. The 2nd guy chased away amy. ... :)

Now, it is a guys apartment. ... Every time you think it could not get worse, they actually find a way. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

it looks like it ... The first guy has chased away alya. The 2nd guy chased away amy. ... :)

Now, it is a guys apartment. ... Every time you think it could not get worse, they actually find a way. :)

VH just wants us to come to the conclusion that 2 girls doing nothing or theatre is better than one bearded guy. But I will not do them the favor....

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I count the days until new trouble with her

Yup Yup I agree. I am done watching her and fed up with her shenanigans. I would sooner spend my money on a turtle and get more from watching it. At least the turtle would have more intelligence. Natsya's mother must be sooo proud of her little princess. Too bad she doesn't know what kind of daughter she has.

I'm sorry but you're starting sound like someone who is completely deranged. Joking or not, you've gone from making borderline over-the-top comments about your fantasy relationship with her to making some of the most nastiest and hateful comments about her within the span of the day. 

The mods have made more of an effort to put a stop to these kinds of comments made about the tenants and I would hope that they step in and do something about yours.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but you're starting sound like someone who is completely deranged. Joking or not, you've gone from making borderline over-the-top comments about your fantasy relationship with her to making some of the most nastiest and hateful comments about her within the span of the day. 

The mods have made more of an effort to put a stop to these kinds of comments made about the tenants and I would hope that they step in and do something about yours.

Yes you are right. Someone can say he does not like her and what things she did. But thats far too much now. Nobody deserves that comments. Shes done things wrong yes. But no way justifies what you are now doing.

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Então Amy e Alya ficar fora appt. Porque eles tem medo de caras em apartamento? Eles são até mesmo frigid para RLC

Gentlemen, again see recordings. Kojack is off at 13:22 and Aly then at 13:29.
If he's there now how did he get the key? VH gave you?

They both woke up and got up together at 11:38, with Kojack patting her ass. I did not understand Russian to know what they said there.

12:50 is seen having coffee together and therefore no hint of rejection.

And for those who did not see yesterday the last thing they did after talking and laughing a thousand was kissing (Kojack and Aly corresponded).

So just wait for Aly's return (we know it's common to spend the night out),

They both woke up and got up together at 11:38, with Kojack patting her ass. I did not understand Russian to know what they said there.