Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

-5 GMT - Venezuela?

Casahot has their own website. Where you can also pay to chat with the girls. And yes they do look like they are from Venezuela. Also they are all cam girls. 

2 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

Casahot has their own website. Where you can also pay to chat with the girls. And yes they do look like they are from Venezuela. Also they are all cam girls. 

Why are they wearing those stupid masks? And why are there no names from them?

They shot down two of the most interesting apartments (Alex/Lina and Vlad/Amy) and in return they give us these cheap camgirls? I'm not thrilled, to say the least. Voyeur House is going down hill, very rapidly. I'm a voyeur, so I like to watch something that is the closest to that concept. If I want to watch camgirls, I visit other websites.

Hi there, thanks @Howard!

We're excited to launch CasaHot apartment at Voyeur House TV. 

CasaHot is a unique project based in Brazil, that features interchanging webcam and adult industry models inside a beautiful apartment (seriously, we, at VHTV, are eager to find such apartments for existing participants too!).

Couple of things to take in mind:

• This is independent studio, just like other Houses at VHTV
  • Some cams are unfocused and are badly positioned, we have already sent this feedback to CasaHot team
  • There might be names added to rooms at CasaHot apartment, but as far as we know, their participants are always changing (like, every 1 or 2 weeks). That's their concept to make the show more interesting.
  • This apartment is very different from the others we stream mainly because it does not look like Voyeur. CasaHot participants are interacting with their managers and get the orders on how to behave or what to do. We completely don't mind that and are glad we have such differences between apartments.

Please do give us more feedback - everything will be forwarded to CasaHot team to be resolved as quickly as possible.

VHTV

• Upvote 2

Wait casahot is that strange site with fake looking camgirls always wearing those ridiculous masks? Saw a pic in a other section of the forum here sometime. Don't think it's a good idea bringing them to VH. Just my opinion of course.

5 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

They shot down two of the most interesting apartments (Alex/Lina and Vlad/Amy) and in return they give us these cheap camgirls? I'm not thrilled, to say the least. Voyeur House is going down hill, very rapidly. I'm a voyeur, so I like to watch something that is the closest to that concept. If I want to watch camgirls, I visit other websites.

Hey there, @Zwavelaar! We have already announced, that the apartments mentioned are being MOVED, not shut down. So be sure they are coming back later as soon as they settle at their new locations. In addition to the existing apartments being moved, we're introducing more all new apartments shortly after.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the fact - they can, by the rules - they don't. Participants are not allowed to touch equipment unless our tech teams asks for their assistance.

Ok.  I asked that question to ask another.  Why is it that some nights the night vision in Grisha and Maria's bedroom works and some nights it doesn't.  For instance, night before last the night vision worked fine, last night it was dark as a tomb with no night vision.  This seems to happen in different rooms at a whim in this apartment.  Now I understand that everybody needs a bit of privacy every now and then and if any apartment has earned a bit of down time it is this one. No big deal to me, except can we be notified perhaps a bit in advance or be told immediately  after the  fact when it occurs?  Such would be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi there, thanks @Howard!

We're excited to launch CasaHot apartment at Voyeur House TV. 

CasaHot is a unique project based in Brazil, that features interchanging webcam and adult industry models inside a beautiful apartment (seriously, we, at VHTV, are eager to find such apartments for existing participants too!).

Couple of things to take in mind:

• This is independent studio, just like other Houses at VHTV
  • Some cams are unfocused and are badly positioned, we have already sent this feedback to CasaHot team
  • There might be names added to rooms at CasaHot apartment, but as far as we know, their participants are always changing (like, every 1 or 2 weeks). That's their concept to make the show more interesting.
  • This apartment is very different from the others we stream mainly because it does not look like Voyeur. CasaHot participants are interacting with their managers and get the orders on how to behave or what to do. We completely don't mind that and are glad we have such differences between apartments.

Please do give us more feedback - everything will be forwarded to CasaHot team to be resolved as quickly as possible.

VHTV

Thx for info. It's worth I try I guess. But as I said that masks have to go. They are absolute no go

4 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

I don't like it this is not a voyeur site. It's more camgirl site you can pay to chat with the girls. http://blog.casahot.com/participantes-2/ here is a link to see how often they change out.

It's worth a try. I wish they would dress more normal and not wear those clothes where casahot is printed all over. And stop wearing the masks of course. It makes all look very fake.