New girl Irma Split #3

... is vulgar and without sexappeal !!! ...

Wow, we must have complete opposite opinions of what is sexy. For me Irma is by far the sexiest and most sensual girl on RLC so far, all apartments included. She just have to walk, even clothed, and I get turned on.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold your horses young man,don't you mean second best after a certain person whose name rhymes with Cheetah lmaoo!! :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :haha:

You mean she's the best right now,and I totally agree 100% :woohoo: :woohoo:

You meant to say rhymes with Lita didn't you lol.  I just like the hell out of Irma, the way she glides across a room and her laugh, even her body is amazing!  I'm not a big boob kind of guy but I could possibly change for her!  Believe it or not I'm an Ilona boobs kind of guy with those perky ass nipples mmmmm mmmmm slap me like a mosquito lol.

Don't get me wrong, there is a special kind of place in my heart for Rita too!

It would be kinda hard to slap you in the face with ILona's little Titties though DfCcap :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao:

You meant to say rhymes with Lita didn't you lol.  I just like the hell out of Irma, the way she glides across a room and her laugh, even her body is amazing!  I'm not a big boob kind of guy but I could possibly change for her!  Believe it or not I'm an Ilona boobs kind of guy with those perky ass nipples mmmmm mmmmm slap me like a mosquito lol.

Don't get me wrong, there is a special kind of place in my heart for Rita too!

It would be kinda hard to slap you in the face with ILona's little Titties though DfCcap :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao:

This is true but I never really liked getting slapped in the face by anything LOL.  I'm outta here, going to eat a steak with some friends.  Have good night Mikey!

Wow, we must have complete opposite opinions of what is sexy. For me Irma is by far the sexiest and most sensual girl on RLC so far, all apartments included. She just have to walk, even clothed, and I get turned on.

à chacun son interprétation de la beauté!!! bouger son cul de manière sexuelle, n'a rien de jolie ou se sensuel pour moi!!! si vous ne voyez aucune vulgarité devant une fille qui fait des bas et haut avec sa croupe, en regardant la caméra, c'est que vous êtes trop jeune pour avoir une fille!!!

to each his own interpretation of beauty !!! move her ass in a sexual way, nothing pretty or sensual is for me !!! if you see no vulgarity in front of a girl who makes low and high with his rump, looking at the camera is that you are too young to have a girl !!! ;) ;) ;)

à chacun son interprétation de la beauté!!! bouger son cul de manière sexuelle, n'a rien de jolie ou se sensuel pour moi!!! si vous ne voyez aucune vulgarité devant une fille qui fait des bas et haut avec sa croupe, en regardant la caméra, c'est que vous êtes trop jeune pour avoir une fille!!!

to each his own interpretation of beauty !!! move her ass in a sexual way, nothing pretty or sensual is for me !!! if you see no vulgarity in front of a girl who makes low and high with his rump, looking at the camera is that you are too young to have a girl !!! ;) ;) ;)

la sensualité et le charme, c'est cela: http://mab.to/bN5lDcHYu

pour la vulgarité, n'importe quelle vidéo d'irma fera l'affaire!!!

Irma looks good with her legs spread in bed right now.. Just wish she would sleep on the opposite side like Nora did and stop using the shudders to keep the room in "black and white " night vision during the morning daylight. i recall many mornings with nora giving us good views in the mornings and you could see her  loveliness in full color.  even ilona does the same thing although i know it is to keep the light out..  just wishful thinking on my part but i know i am not alone in that and it would be a good change besides the same routine  everyday. Not complaining just wishing :) and my thoughts on the night vision.

OH MY GOODNESS,IRMA HAS A VERY SERIOUS CASE OF INSOMNIA,YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THAT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SHE ALWAYS HAS PROBLEMS FALLING ASLEEP,SHE TOSSES AND TURNS IN THAT BED NON-STOP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT,THEN SHE WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO THE KITCHEN AND BACK TO HER ROOM OVER AND OVER AGAIN,SHE WANDERS UP AND DOWN TE HALLWAYS AND THE ENTIRE APARTMENT AND OPENS UP EVERY CUPBOARD,READ EVERY LABEL ON EVERY BOTTLE IN THE KITCHEN,THEN GOES BACK TO THE BE AND MOAN AND GROAN SOME MORE,SHE REALLY HAS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.

IRMA BABY DON'T YOU KNOW THE NATURAL CURE FOR INSOMNIA,JUST USE 5 FINGERS AND CALL MIKEY IN THE MORNING :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

OH MY GOODNESS,IRMA HAS A VERY SERIOUS CASE OF INSOMNIA,YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THAT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SHE ALWAYS HAS PROBLEMS FALLING ASLEEP,SHE TOSSES AND TURNS IN THAT BED NON-STOP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT,THEN SHE WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO THE KITCHEN AND BACK TO HER ROOM OVER AND OVER AGAIN,SHE WANDERS UP AND DOWN TE HALLWAYS AND THE ENTIRE APARTMENT AND OPENS UP EVERY CUPBOARD,READ EVERY LABEL ON EVERY BOTTLE IN THE KITCHEN,THEN GOES BACK TO THE BE AND MOAN AND GROAN SOME MORE,SHE REALLY HAS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.

IRMA BABY DON'T YOU KNOW THE NATURAL CURE FOR INSOMNIA,JUST USE 5 FINGERS AND CALL MIKEY IN THE MORNING :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I think she will bate now. Nothing better for falling asleep after

Wouldn't it be better to call Mikey first? I could lend her my 11 fingers anytime, any where (1 finger looks a little odd, and works in another way than the other 10)

Good to see Ilona back "home" so Irma has someone who likes her again. It's been acvord to see her this morning in the kitchen with Anna.

When Irma saw Ilona again, she gave her a good hug, and at the same time, put her finger between Ilonas ass cheaks