New girl Michelle

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sounds like Danaya would like to rent her room to this guy while he stays, so maybe Danaya will bunk with Michelle for 3 days. I don't like the fact guys spending more than a day in the girls apartments it spoils it.

Sounds like Michelle is not in a sexual relationship with this guy, but I cannot believe they won't fuck. Hopefully they will do it in the apartment, would be nice to see Michelle get some dick

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Sounds like Michelle is not in a sexual relationship with this guy, but I cannot believe they won't fuck. Hopefully they will do it in the apartment, would be nice to see Michelle get some dick

See what happens, would love to see Michelle get some, but it maybe a big ask.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sounds like Danaya would like to rent her room to this guy while he stays, so maybe Danaya will bunk with Michelle for 3 days. I don't like the fact guys spending more than a day in the girls apartments it spoils it.

Rent a room that she doesn't pay for.  LOL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Oh damn, Michelle inviting her boyfriend for the New Year ? Meh, I will be away from RLC, I hope I will not miss all the fun !

That's the thing, it's not her boyfriend, it's just a 'boy friend' and she has told her husband (back home) that he's coming. I wonder if they've come to some sort of agreement that they can fuck other people whilst they're apart

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

That's the thing, it's not her boyfriend, it's just a 'boy friend' and she has told her husband (back home) that he's coming. I wonder if they've come to some sort of agreement that they can fuck other people whilst they're apart

that was a translation made by kitek a while back that they seemingly have an open relationship

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Kitek translated an conversation in danaya thread and michelle said that she is not going to have sex with him he is a good friend of hers and her husband but who knows ^^'