Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

5 hours ago, sixstringrock said:

wow looks like a bomb has gone off what a dump

You think a bomb has gone off here? Have a look at Anezka & Karel's apartment. That's where the bomb really did go off and its been like that for several weeks.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

You think a bomb has gone off here? Have a look at Anezka & Karel's apartment. That's where the bomb really did go off and its been like that for several weeks.

A week ago it looked much worse in the kitchen. While I was watching it, I saw something moving in the kitchen, I thought it was maybe  a rat, but it was the cat. I didn't knew they had one. He try to clean the kitchen that day, but as you can see, indeed the bomb has gone off again. How can you live like that?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hysterical Howard said:

Anyone know what/who this tattoo is (on Maya's leg)?  I'm assuming it is a comic book character but that ain't Superman.

Hmmmm....looks like some kind of anime perhaps??  That would be my guess.

Not sure what kind of character though.

Maya's tattoo depicts the head of a horse on a praire backdrop. Not personally keen on slag tags,tramp stamps or similar, but Maya's in close up is artisitic as is Irma's, whereas most of the other women seem to have poor lack of judgement . Examples of awful tattoos are Desiree, Dasha and Butch. So pleased Leora, Nelly and Masha appear to have by-passed tattoos.