Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/1/2016 at 9:34 AM, bubbleobillo said:

I can see why it's gone all quiet around here. Lev is back! And he's still wearing the same 'thank god I'm a country boy' flanellette shirt, too!

Can we hope for some Zoya moments or are they all over again for the next few months?.... Sigh.

How many days is Lev going to wear that brown flannel? I am so torn on whether to click in this apartment or not. Zoya is so beautiful, it is worth the risk to try to get a peek at her, but usually always just disappointed to see just Lev sprawled out on the couch. Even if Zoya is in the room, the chance of Lev being there also totally ruins everything....he is just so GROSS!!!!

7 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

How many days is Lev going to wear that brown flannel? I am so torn on whether to click in this apartment or not. Zoya is so beautiful, it is worth the risk to try to get a peek at her, but usually always just disappointed to see just Lev sprawled out on the couch. Even if Zoya is in the room, the chance of Lev being there also totally ruins everything....he is just so GROSS!!!!

He gained so much weight over the last few months that nothing fits him anymore.  And it gonna get worst, as he continues to spend 15 hours a day on the couch.  Free apartment, good money without having to work.  All they need to do is to show their ass once in a while.  He never goes out, no friends visits them.  In short, a total looser.

• Upvote 2

I just do not get it!!!! Zoya  nekked busting 1 out... and Lev in the lounge with tablet....!!!!:huh::huh:.. watsup with this guy.. he has a babe seriously wanting to be pounded and he seems oblivious!!!:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

I just do not get it!!!! Zoya  nekked busting 1 out... and Lev in the lounge with tablet....!!!!:huh::huh:.. watsup with this guy.. he has a babe seriously wanting to be pounded and he seems oblivious!!!:dodgy:

Sex requires a physical effort.  He is now too lazy for that.  Even when he does it, he remains on his side and barely moves his ass.  Zoya probably has a better climax when she does it by herself.  And he would miss very very important stuff on his tablet  :P  :P  :P

Since few months, he is even too lazy to walk to his bedroom to sleep.  Most of times now, he sleeps on the couch.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Sex requires a physical effort.  He is now too lazy for that.  Even when he does it, he remains on his side and barely moves his ass.  Zoya probably has a better climax when she does it by herself.  And he would miss very very important stuff on his tablet  :P  :P  :P

Since few months, he is even too lazy to walk to his bedroom to sleep.  Most of times now, he sleeps on the couch.

Agreed, this guy is a sloth.

On 9/10/2016 at 11:45 PM, BenCoudon said:

If my wife laid around like that i would be all over her like white on rice

18 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Has anyone else noticed that the camera which used to require "standard membership", the one looking obliquely to the sofa in the living room, has now become a free cam?

yes,cam 2 in living room is free now,good news :shy: