Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

I haven't mastered the cutting and pasting of quoted pictures across groups on the new site so thanks to Chip for the relevant picture.

Someone said nobody reads as as sexily as Kristy - a lot of this type of claim is maybe because these people don't look at other apartments - but of course Leora can easily idly rub herself while reading an intellectual giant, but here Masha takes sexy reading to a new level. 

bandicam2016-03-1017-01-59-977.jpg

• Upvote 7

I watched a lot of today's bating and sex.  It's amazing in comparison to K&K's apartment.  I liked it here a lot, but I am still hooked on Kami and spend almost all of my RLC time there--with a few detours over to Leora.

On 3/21/2016 at 8:17 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Masha's masturbation sessions have got to be the single most fakest and overacted thing I've ever seen on RLC. She looks down right silly. 

You've certainly watched enough of them to come to that decision. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, snaky said:

You've certainly watched enough of them to come to that decision. 

And how exactly would you know? Do you track my viewing habits? Do you track my downloading? I'm willing to bet you don't because if you did, you would know that 1) I RARELY tune into any apartment on RLC 2) Masha isn't even on my radar in terms of my favorite girl on RLC 3) I don't even have an RLC account, so even if I wanted to watch her ridiculously over produced masturbation sessions, I couldn't. 4) I've said in past posts that I find masturbation sessions in general to be boring to look at. So don't you try to come off as some know-it-all schmuck that assumes what I look at or what my preferences are. I've told you in the VV thread that you better know what you're talking about when you try to talk shit to me. I already embarrassed you once there and I have no problem doing it again. Talk your shit to people that are too afraid to say anything back. I'm not one of those people. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And how exactly would you know?

Because you said sessionS, which means even though you find them fake you've watched at least several. so read back what you post before you start throwing shit at the fan.

1) I RARELY tune into any apartment on RLC

Right, you just float around here freeloading of off everyone

2) Masha isn't even on my radar in terms of my favorite girl on RLC 3) I don't even have an RLC account, 

Considering all you said above, you would have no knowledge of her masturbation sessions, nor a right to discuss them. So maybe YOU should know what you're talking about before you talk about it

I already embarrassed you once there and I have no problem doing it again.  I honestly don't remember ever being embarrassed, nor would I care, but you can bring your best shot!

As far as I'm concerned, you can stay your ass in Voyeur-Villa section, because this section certainly doesn't benefit from your presence.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with miscvoyeur on this one!!  I'm not a subscriber to RLC either but I know that Masha has had several masturbation sessions, and I wouldn't call them ridiculous myself, as I totally enjoy watching a woman/girl masturbate.  So the bottom line is, if two people can tell you that they know she has had multiple sessions and they are not even subscribers to RLC, then you "snaky" need to do your homework!   Maybe go back and reread the different threads in her apartment!  

And you can keep your belligerent silly ass from quoting me. You've already proved yourself to be a simpleton that talks out of his ass with no credible intelligence to back up what you say, and you continue to prove that right now. 

As for Masha, it's not as if people don't post gifs and pics of her here. It's not like literally anybody can't see what she's doing. One does not have to scour her apartment or anybody's apartment to see pictures, gifs, and hear what people have to say about the tenants, right? Calling me a freeloader? HA! That's hilarious. Again, making stupid assumptions with no evidence to back it up. You're the biggest freeloader on CC, and you're just a butthurt jackass that got mad I talked about his #1 all time favorite obsession. You got so butthurt and offended that you had to quote a week old comment and let everybody know how much you had to defend Masha's honor. Haha!! What a loser. See? I can do it too. 

Don't know what your problem is with me but I promise you you don't have what it takes to hold any kind of argument with me. Feel free to try though so I can make you look like a bigger idiot than you already make yourself out to be. This section doesn't benefit from my presence? This entire board doesn't benefit from yours. Trying to start arguments you can't and won't win... go troll someone else.

• Upvote 3