Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

Masha'a bathtub masturbation is the best masturbation yet on RLC! She is totally into it and if she is aware of the camera, it doesn't show, She goes at a slow pace, starting with her breasts and then fingering around her pussy. It looks like she is using some lube on the vibrator.

I don't what it is with the lack of natural lubrication with so many of the girls these days. She goes deep for a while then withdraws to concentrate on the clit. i think that she has found her "G spot" because she is probing up toward her navel but not too deep, alternating between the clit and the 'G spot". Looks likes a real orgasm but we can't see any contractions of the anus. She is enjoying the session and not just playing to the audience.

This is a good instructional video for the other girls and also for the guys because it shows what a girl really likes. Not just a quick poke in the vagina but some slow foreplay and don't forget the clit.

We could still use some better resolution on the cameras, but we can see what is going on here and the  pussy parts are detectable.

Thanks to Masha for a great show and thanks to those who are recording and sharing the video on cc.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 3:51 PM, cam0cap0 said:

Masha Bathroom Dildo Action (February 16th 2016) :

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

[glow=red,2,300]  GRACIAS...[/glow]  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

z_827.gif 

• Upvote 3

Masha'a bathtub masturbation is the best masturbation yet on RLC! She is totally into it and if she is aware of the camera, it doesn't show, She goes at a slow pace, starting with her breasts and then fingering around her pussy. It looks like she is using some lube on the vibrator.

I don't what it is with the lack of natural lubrication with so many of the girls these days. She goes deep for a while then withdraws to concentrate on the clit. i think that she has found her "G spot" because she is probing up toward her navel but not too deep, alternating between the clit and the 'G spot". Looks likes a real orgasm but we can't see any contractions of the anus. She is enjoying the session and not just playing to the audience.

This is a good instructional video for the other girls and also for the guys because it shows what a girl really likes. Not just a quick poke in the vagina but some slow foreplay and don't forget the clit.

We could still use some better resolution on the cameras, but we can see what is going on here and the  pussy parts are detectable.

Thanks to Masha for a great show and thanks to those who are recording and sharing the video on cc.

I haven't been watching this apartment much recently. But, when I do take the time to "check in", it seems that I'm seeing a lot more of Masha masturbating and less of lovemaking with Sasha. Is that the case or is it just my timing? Has she finally worn Sasha out?  ;D

• Upvote 2

She is masturbating in front of a web camera. She is paid to be in RLC . And we are paying to see her. Her hair are blue

At the final, not a very big difference with Blue Hair at Carina and Sabrina's

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Masha bating right now :drool: :drool:

Shot15383.png

Shot15382.png

• Upvote 2