Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 10:16 AM, BBsq69 said:

Another Boring Masha Pic By Me

And those that are sick of my pics know where they can go. 

"I love your pics ... but please don't post any more." So say the pathetic whiny dickheads.

wait... WHAT? people ask you to stop to post pics? Oo

• Upvote 3

Not sure what's happening at M&S' tonight. Some king of party going on, but Sasha is missing and Masha has herself locked up in the "safe place" bathroom, Various people have tried talking to her through the door for well over an hour, but she hasn't come out yet.

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Not sure what's happening at M&S' tonight. Some king of party going on, but Sasha is missing and Masha has herself locked up in the "safe place" bathroom, Various people have tried talking to her through the door for well over an hour, but she hasn't come out yet.

Isnt that sasha in the kitchen

10 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Isnt that sasha in the kitchen

Your right, yes. The previous views I watched I managed to miss him. I'm not sure if Masha is ill (which she would go to bed and lock the door I think) or is upset about something. It's a bitch when you cant understand what they are talking about.

masha/sasha take bath every days,i would like not receveid the bill of the water for pay,

i don't know if it's rlc pay the water or it's the tenants? i know the water in russia is free but for the other appartments located is spain,italy and czech republic i don't know who pay the water

34 minutes ago, clivebb said:

masha/sasha take bath every days,i would like not receveid the bill of the water for pay,

i don't know if it's rlc pay the water or it's the tenants? i know the water in russia is free but for the other appartments located is spain,italy and czech republic i don't know who pay the water

The Tenants are provided with a fully furnished apartment.  So I presume the Utilities are Free as well.