Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And then the party came to a screeching halt because guess who's back!!!whats-up-animated-text-smiley-emoticon.g

And kamila has a new dick in her life/pussy,,and ilona used a vibrator omg!!! I take a 3 week vacation across the states and overseas and this is the shit that happens while I'm gone.

Hello everyone!!!!! saying-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome back-now you get to wade thru 200 pages or more of mostly BS just to catch up!!!!  LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And then the party came to a screeching halt because guess who's back!!!whats-up-animated-text-smiley-emoticon.g

And kamila has a new dick in her life/pussy,,and ilona used a vibrator omg!!! I take a 3 week vacation across the states and overseas and this is the shit that happens while I'm gone.

Welcome back Mike, hope you got my message!

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

hi again Mikey- hope you had a good vacation- go anywhere interesting ???????

47 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Yeah, I agree.

I couldn't care less what they do outside the flat!

I've paid to watch them inside the flat, and that is where I keep my focus :biggrin:

I think there are a lot of nice girls in the current flats.... that's more than enough for me

Yep, I agree. It's their business. not mine.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Welcome back-now you get to wade thru 200 pages or more of mostly BS just to catch up!!!!  LOL

20 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hi again Mikey- hope you had a good vacation- go anywhere interesting ???????

20 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Welcome back Mike, hope you got my message!

Thank You Beaver,Benfold and happyone,,,Yes I do have a lot to catch up on I see,,,But Ilona and her Dildo is my favorite thing so far,,I love that girl,,,I knew she had it in her,,,,and she did wait for me to leave to actually put it in her lmaoo!!

tumblr_n6igj9Elvs1revz5to1_500.giftumblr_lt2oa2mml71r2gmc8o1_500.gif

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Thank You Beaver,Benfold and happyone,,,Yes I do have a lot to catch up on I see,,,But Ilona and her Dildo is my favorite thing so far,,I love that girl,,,I knew she had it in her,,,,and she did wait for me to leave to actually put it in her lmaoo!!

tumblr_n6igj9Elvs1revz5to1_500.giftumblr_lt2oa2mml71r2gmc8o1_500.gif

there are videos of it somewhere- enjoy :biggrin: