Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

sex workers covers all the way from chat lines through those in softcore shoots to prostitutes so it's a wide spectrum and I would say was inclusive of what has happened in Barca recently. You're not telling me that some of these girl have not worked as poll dancers or lap dancers or done topless shoots,. They might have done more we don't know. However "adult entertainers" is a kinder term so I'll go with that.

Girls paid by RLC to have sex or masturbate in front of cam watched live by thousands of viewers   as Leora, Zoya, Masha and Nelly are not sex workers ? but an exotic dancer dancing in front of 50 dudes is a sex worker ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Girls paid by RLC to have sex or masturbate in front of cam watched live by thousands of viewers   as Leora, Zoya, Masha and Nelly are not sex workers ? but an exotic dancer dancing in front of 50 dudes is a sex worker ?

There is something lost in translation here, you are both agreeing with each other :biggrin:

I am tempted to give a complete list but $50 for Anna for a half-hour because she's not my type but $1000 for 2 hours with Belle - no way could i afford a full night - she'd drain me (in several ways) in a week, bu those memoris

Just to be clear no-one is suggesting these girls do anything like this - it's just fantasy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

It's all about how you look at it. Is the glass haft full or is the glass haft empty.

Just now, DES7469 said:

It's all about how you look at it. Is the glass haft full or is the glass haft empty.

It's a fine line but I think that the couples are paid for popularity, the Barca girls are paid for following instructions - it is a very fine line but there is one. 

• Upvote 1