Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

New rules beginning tomorrow Oct 1st for all threads.

Please read

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Also what these Girls do on the Outside of the Apartment is their own Business and should be left at that.

The Topic is General Chat for This Apartment which means what goes on in the Apartment not on the Outside. 

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 3

Hey, Belle looks like she's progressing in cooking 101 and his moved from boiling Broccoli to frying stuff. Kick all the others out of B2 and populate with girl next door types (yes i know you wish Belle and Megan lived next dooe although I honestly don't think I could cope) like Belle and Megan. Ask them to hold a few parties, provide a bit of nudity because people will want to see a liitle of that, and see what happens. Also have a sign in the hall which tells boys and girls that they are on camera so they have been warned. I'm sure many men would except this to fuck Megan or Belle or similar. 

• Upvote 1

why do we even have a video section its totally pointless there is never any good action vids of what happens all we ever get is comments on whats happng whats the point ppl want to see the action aswell if the memebers dont show the action the ppl who run this site might aswell get rid of the video section because there is nothing worth download ether put the action or get rid of the video section i just dont get why we get to see some action from other apartments but not theses two if members are showing that action then there clearly not worried about getting banned so clearly there is something going on here it dont add up hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

lol,this is what you  have doing before you was mod with me and some others so stop give a lessons now you are mod,you are just ridiculous !

i leave the forum,i don't want stay with a mod like him,bye everybody and good luck with thestarrider...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

lol,this is what you  have doing before you was mod with me and some others so stop give a lessons now you are mod,you are just ridiculous !

i leave the forum,i don't want stay with a mod like him,bye everybody and good luck with thestarrider...

Goodbye fella, you'll be back, they always come back

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Another who don't like playing by the rules.  This world is full of rules.  That is life, real life.  Oh my God, RealLifeCams!!!  FWAFS!!!