Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

OK I'm going over there with a bottle of Jagermeister and a case of Red Bull, wish me luck!

thank goodness, cause Irma is still here with me- she won't go home:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If the B2 girls leave now they'll get bcak in time to put Jasmin to bed, give us an hour or two of naked dancing a brief make out and some fake pussy eating.

Of course I'd like that but not sure about everyone else.

Do they have enough time to pack the suitcase of Jasmin so she do not miss her flight? ... ::)

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

That's my early Christmas gift to you beav, enjoy whilst you can, she's mine again tomorrow!

WOW- thanks buddy, but she will be to worn out and used up for you till January- sorry my friend:biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Because they pay Jazmin? Not worth one euro of which copper. Neither she nor her fucking fat ass.

Can we just stop insulting Jasmin and blame her for all the evil in this world? We know by now how some of you think about her. No need to repeat this over and over again. If you don't like her, ignore her. There are 5 other girls you can enjoy.

• Upvote 3