Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Regardez  Jessica  faire sa gymnastique pour un client

regarde juste un truc, tu payes beaucoup moins chère que son client  et en plus on a le droit d'en voir beaucoup plus que lui ^^ parce que ce matin dans la chambre je peux te dire qu'elle ne se cachais pas  ;-)

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1830: Melissa went out

Of course she does, and rightfully so after RLC gave her the big middle finger. She does not owe them anything anymore, besides ending her tenure and collect her money. What a waste of one of the actual great girl on the project.

I just hope she know that at least some of the viewers love her and continue to share a bit with us until her departure.:heart:

I agree. ... But also she has shown only teasing. ... RLC made it posible to add more girls and reduce the content at the same time. ... It seems B2 was a very bad idea. 

With only one apartment, they had at least sometimes a good cast. It fun to watch with three nice girls (like Irma, Ilona, Anna...) that acually like to be there, have some fun and were open.  Now, it getting worse with every week. ... I just need to see the fake smile of Jessica and feel uncomfortable and annoyed.

Why fly girls through half of Europe to have them make cam shows. It make no sense at all. ...  What a waste. ... I hope Jessica will leave after her first month.

WHY MELISSA ???????? She is as real as they come. :huh:

Get Rid of Lima, she is the one nobody likes, including the flat mates.

Vote to keep Melissa Today

Image result for vote today

Melissa talks with Jessica in the living room.
Jessica says, that she corresponds with Rebecca on the Internet. Rebecca told her that they did in the B2 for the audience entertainment. Melissa says that she was told that the girls are sent home ahead of time only if they commit any negative actions. But it turns out that this is not so (she hints at itself).
Melissa talks about Milena and Lima. They discuss Lima and say, that she is strange girl.

Melissa tells to Jessica that she was told that the girls taking a bath together in order to entertain the audience. 
Jessica says, that she was very sorry that Melissa leaves. They could work together to think of something to entertain the audience. And now she does not know who will come to the place of Melissa.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I agree

Keep Melissa

but in my opinon if RLC kicked out Melissa, it is because they found a bigger fish. Either another fucking cam girl either a famous is girl back (Danaya ? :biggrin:)

To be honest, I don't think so. For now, the recruitment is basically cooptation by the other girls. I have a hunch that the management (especially, the local one, that emperor guy or what not) is relatively "close" to some of the girls (I am not impliying anything dirty, just that some of the translations seems to imply a certain degree of friendliness) and more eager to please them and to accomodate their wishes to have their friend recruited, instead of a more careful recruitment.

In other words, I fear that Melissa is beeing sacrificed for the sake of a friend of one of the tenants who will have her paid month of holidays and (choose one) don't bother/hide from cams/be 24/7 on BF4s lifeline etc ...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Jessica's work is done. Topless workout in the living room

It is still work. ... I bet there is no difference for her.  ... Its time to replace the people doing the casting in barcelona!

They had so many nice girls there before (top: Irma, Ilona, Anna, ..). Why they need cam girls there?

• Upvote 2