Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i dont care if she is working.her main purpose here is to get people to subscribe to rlc not be on that mac and phone 24/7 in that case she should  of stayed where she was at. she has no purpose here she doesn't do a damn thing.ilona has everybody babying her like she some kind of celebrity.she plain ass the laziest girl i have ever seen.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i dont care if she is working.her main purpose here is to get people to subscribe to rlc not be on that mac and phone 24/7 in that case she should  of stayed where she was at. she has no purpose here she doesn't do a damn thing.ilona has everybody babying her like she some kind of celebrity.she plain ass the laziest girl i have ever seen.

her main purpose? don't think so.

real life is sometimes being on the phone and computer 24/7.

sounds like you aren't getting what you want out of it. why not try watching another apartment, or visiting another kind of site. I have seen websites where the girls never use their phone or mac. you might prefer one of those.

i watch this apt.only for anna and irma not for a person who not doing nothing and benefiting from this apt.by hiding in laundry rooms and not giving us what we want to see basically she just scaming me out of my $45 a month but at least irma and anna keep me interested.

i watch this apt.only for anna and irma not for a person who not doing nothing and benefiting from this apt.by hiding in laundry rooms and not giving us what we want to see basically she just scaming me out of my $45 a month but at least irma and anna keep me interested.

nope, sorry, nobody is scamming you. that's nonsense

if you want these people to be your little puppets it is going to cost you more than $45 a month.

barry just because you like her doesnt mean i have to this girl is childish and self centered if you enjoy watching a lazy girl be on her laptop all day cheers to you.i dont pay to watch a selfish girl be on her phone and computer all day.enough said about this spoiled little brat(ilona)

barry just because you like her doesnt mean i have to this girl is childish and self centered if you enjoy watching a lazy girl be on her laptop all day cheers to you.i dont pay to watch a selfish girl be on her phone and computer all day.enough said about this spoiled little brat(ilona)

I don't like her, and I didn't say that I did

I don't see where you get the right to call her a spoiled little brat because she doesn't do what you want

do you have no capacity for irony? it is you who are acting spoiled

i understand that but what is she the vice president for the people she works with.if thats even what she doing cause damn 23 hours a day 7 days a week.i have a cousin that a professional model and she not even on that thing that long shit kami was a model and wasnt on her laptop 24/7 whats her excuse.

that wont happend sounds nice but from ilona i think that when she started was at her best now for me she just got totally boring just my opinion the only thing i expect to see from her until she leaves is her grabbing irmas titties and the massages she will never take it to the extreme.i mean she will never get a massage like anna did and wont go that far.